remember hidden tracks on cds?

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
like the last song would end and it would have a few minutes (or a long time) of silence then a song? or some cds would have a hidden track before the cd started and you had to have the kind of cd player that could go backwards to even play it?

that shit was fucking lame, why was it ever a thing?

Reactions: Guy Friesch
TS
TS
silkforcalde

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
you ok bro?

i just listened to an album that had a bonus track and got a bit triggered, that's all

i remember Sister Machine Gun - Burn was this industrial record I had back in high school where you had to rewind it back through negative time to play the bonus first track.

TS
TS
silkforcalde

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
red house painter's ocean beach has an instrumental bonus track (which is fuckin delightful) after a couple minutes of silence.

Jimi

OT Supporter
Nov 19, 2006
Silkk the Shocker CD. Had to rewind track 2?

Maybe possibly an adam sandler CD too

TS
TS
silkforcalde

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
before the cd started and you had to have the kind of cd player that could go backwards to even play it?

Ok zoomer

i had lots of cd players in my life and most couldn't do it so those bonus tracks were just unreachable. fuckin obnoxious.

but like the bonus track on the album i mentioned, Sister Machine Gun's Burn, was a cover of the Doors' song Strange Days. if you look at the album on Spotify?

not even on there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6