Rental property offer

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Just got a call from someone who wanted to rent from me.
Full asking price. 3 months. Cash paid up front. No name. No lease. No questions.

Of course I told them to fuck off... Just thought it was funny.

Reactions: Muddy Waters

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte
1/2 of my friends are growers. FUCK THAT. You ever seen what a grow operation does to a house?

Assuming they are using grow tents, quantum boards/leds, and exhaust fans not much. Now if they redneck rig the whole house with wiring that's a whole different story. I think California holds the home owner's responsible if their renters have an illegal grow though so yeah I wouldn't want that liability :o

Reactions: Twinsen
TS
TS
B-Line

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
They are trying to push through a quick cycle, probably have a bunch of plants vegging and lost a house and need to put it somewhere quick to flower and get it done
Or maybe a quick meth operation But being LA my money is on the first
Both reasonable scenarios. Though electrical on the flower would be an issue, no?

I had a rental neighbor a few doors down that got raided by DEA/FBI for a meth lab.
Odd place to make meth I'd think. But it's not that abstract of an idea.

TS
TS
B-Line

B-Line

*****d[-_-]b*****
OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Assuming they are using grow tents, quantum boards/leds, and exhaust fans not much. Now if they redneck rig the whole house with wiring that's a whole different story. I think California holds the home owner's responsible if their renters have an illegal grow though so yeah I wouldn't want that liability :o
That would be an odd rule if it were true. How the hell would we know what renters are doing in our properties? California is ultra liberal. They have a right to their privacy.
I don't get into the business of what my renters are doing.

mollywhop

Dick was moist as fuck
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Both reasonable scenarios. Though electrical on the flower would be an issue, no?

I had a rental neighbor a few doors down that got raided by DEA/FBI for a meth lab.
Odd place to make meth I'd think. But it's not that abstract of an idea.
I know LA does smart meters now so my guess is they would bypass and steal the power but I'm a few years out of date on this tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright 穢 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan