Rep Peter King (R)

buttslut

Queen Trumpkin
Sep 13, 2003
V O L
Comey was wrong. Comey told us, privately, the president was never the subject of an investigation.

Oh and tweet is not Obstruction of Justice :tbow:

Last edited:
Reactions: brah pitt and Vivid

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Fill me in: Which constitutional power was it again?

To me, firing Comey for not dropping the Russian thing was like a boss firing a secretary for not sucking his dick.

Sure, you're able to fire whoever the fuck you want typically. But firing them because they are investigating you or not sucking your dick...those things are illegal.

TS
TS
buttslut

buttslut

Queen Trumpkin
Sep 13, 2003
V O L

To me, firing Comey for not dropping the Russian thing was like a boss firing a secretary for not sucking his dick.

Sure, you're able to fire whoever the fuck you want typically. But firing them because they are investigating you or not sucking your dick...those things are illegal.
Um, Trump is the top dog, if he says end an investigation, you end it. As that video states the FBI wasn’t even sure Flynn had lied which is why he wasn’t charged through the DOJ. We don’t know for a fact but it doesn’t even sounds like Trump called off the investigation, it sounds like a Trump didn’t wasn’t his ass pushed through the ringer.

TS
TS
buttslut

buttslut

Queen Trumpkin
Sep 13, 2003
V O L
cliffs: Comey is a bad dude who should’ve been fired, given his past, not surprising he was fired.

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Um, Trump is the top dog, if he says end an investigation, you end it. As that video states the FBI wasn’t even sure Flynn had lied which is why he wasn’t charged through the DOJ. We don’t know for a fact but it doesn’t even sounds like Trump called off the investigation, it sounds like a Trump didn’t wasn’t his ass pushed through the ringer.

And now I'm done with trying to have a convo with you.

TS
TS
buttslut

buttslut

Queen Trumpkin
Sep 13, 2003
V O L
Reactions: elduderino323

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
It thus cannot be doubted that a president has constitutional authority to order the FBI to drop a criminal investigation. If a president has a constitutional power, Congress cannot remove it by statute — a law that purported to make the FBI director independent of presidential supervision would be invalid.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...tice-president-can-end-criminal-investigation

why are the national review and the washington examiner the only two sources that agree with you?

are they the only real news in the entire nation?

TS
TS
buttslut

buttslut

Queen Trumpkin
Sep 13, 2003
V O L
why are the national review and the washington examiner the only two sources that agree with you?

are they the only real news in the entire nation?
Dershowitz wrote, “Assume, for argument’s sake, that the president had said the following to Comey: “You are no longer authorized to investigate Flynn because I have decided to pardon him." Would that exercise of the president's constitutional power to pardon constitute a criminal obstruction of justice? Of course not. Presidents do that all the time.”

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties

dude, this is your only warning

hootpie

Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
It's funny to watch a Trump supporter eat the shit him and Faux News put out and then vomit it back up elsewhere. They're trained like good little dogs. Russia is probably shedding a tear of pride at how effective their propaganda tools are on low IQ voters.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kassile