Resolution Adjuster

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by 5SpeedSER, Apr 7, 2005.

  1. 5SpeedSER

    5SpeedSER OT Supporter

    Jun 18, 2003
    Likes Received:
    South Florida
    Well heres the deal, im looking to find a program like SwitchRes for os9, but i need it for osX. The reason being, is i have my G4 desktop hooked up to my HDTV, and of course, its some weird resolution... so i cant seem to get it centered on the tv correctly.

    Either that or is there a good piece of hardware i can get that accepts a vga cable to adjust the picture (where its centered, and size and such) on the screen of my HDTV.

    BTW the hdtv is a phillips 64 inch, with a standard vga input (not dvi)

Share This Page