This is a car that i built a few years ago and ended up selling to a guy that blew up the motor not long after i sold it. In its prior glory: The guy that blew it up installing the newer motor (later he gave up on it, hence why im rebuilding it) here is the 185 motor with a melted piston and progress of the 205 going in The rebuild process begins.... blown motor, now with a ST205 motor and Greddy TD06 and haltech e6k. Heres an update pictures when we picked it up The good pictures... Now in order As we found it. Loadin up Damn it was fucking cold Look at that bumper....hmm had to stop to take a leak.... glad i wasnt driving, i couldnt have gotten out of this lot. almost home yep... home teh bish is unloaded Lets inspect yeah... idiots, ugh they tore apart a professionally rewired, reconditioned wiring harness... for what? Ruined the front bumper... was perfect. uh full of junk. The haltech and custom harness Here are a few i snapped today of what we have done so far, we're waiting on the harness and haltec to come from Acylon and we'll have her ready to go. Here is the large heat exchanger mounted that goes with the 205 intercooler... its a mustang cobra upgrade heatexchanger.... fits great where the A/C condenser would have sat before. Still need to put the new brackets on to keep it in place :smokes: Greddy TD06sh mounted on the Gen3 motor Bare engine bay... no engine wiring yet, waiting on the haltec. Still alot to do Still lots of junk in the trunk :lol: Intercooler and more junk... Bumper looks a bit better, no more big bump in the top. Still could use paint. and the foglights will fit back behind it finally! before the heatexchanger was mounted right up against the bumper not allowing foglights.... now to find a pair The new huge tranny cooler from a Toyota T100 sittin above the heatexchanger... Engine bay lookin a bit more complete! Turns out the Gen3 exhaust manifold sits pretty damn close to the radiator, much closer than the gen2 did, and MUCH closer than stock gen1 motor did. Slimline fans are needed here! Solid motor mounts... thanks to speedsource! Well the wiring is done, now just a few odds and ends and itll be done Front bumper is back on!!! Haltech and Daytona sensors wideband! Whoa thats alot of wiring mess.... thankfully thatll clean up easy. Thats all for now, it should be running here soon!