Rewatched "Just One of The Guys"....god damn Terry was hot.

wait*what

OT Supporter
Mar 8, 2007
Houston, TX
still one of the GOAT scene of all time

tumblr_nb87zxjAPh1ruvjgco1_250.gif

Remy Bressant

Boots in the cab SMDFTB
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
First movie boobs I saw. Was watching with family. I thought everyone was staring at me while i was watching boobs. Then the phone rang and I jumped up to get it. It was so awkward when you’re like 9 and see some tits flashing on the tv during family movie night :rofl:
I vividly remember seeing “Rob Roy” in the theaters around age 10 and very uncomfortably sitting through the rape scene thinking everyone in the theater was looking at me. :rofl:

The Weasel

Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew
OT Supporter
Jul 12, 2006
SoCal
First movie boobs I saw. Was watching with family. I thought everyone was staring at me while i was watching boobs. Then the phone rang and I jumped up to get it. It was so awkward when you’re like 9 and see some tits flashing on the tv during family movie night :rofl:
Same thing happened when I was at a neighbor's house watching Sixteen Candles and the shower scene came on. My friend's mom grabbed the remote real quick and tried changing the channel but it was a VHS and she grabbed the cable box remote. I was trying so hard not to laugh

Joe Pesci’s Shinebox

Go get your fuckin' shinebox
OT Supporter
Nov 30, 2004
The Great White North

This and "Ragtime" with Elizabeth McGovern. My grandparents were visiting and this was playing on tv and this scene came on and was flipping through the channels and my grandfather got all excited about seeing tits on tv. Super awkward as an 8 year old :rofl:

Redbeard

OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Nowhere
1734_10167.jpg

All these awkward stories made me think of the time 9 year old me asked my mom about this movie in the local move rental store. It’s about a singing vagina

forgetdis

May 5, 2011
Went to the just one of the guys cast reunion screening's back in 2015
Was at the silent movie theater here in la before they went under
Have a few pictures of the cast they all loved being there

• Wow
Reactions: Achance007

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
I've always loved this movie. She was hot as HELL.

She had a minor part in This Is Spinal Tap, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan