Rewatching The Wire for the first time

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Not going to read this thread, but... watching for the first time ever, currently in season 2. Seeing that season 1 gif play out in real time was lol.
Lol which one

There are like 10 from s1

Fanya

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2005
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Lol which one

There are like 10 from s1
Lol, this is the only one I recognized

Reactions: Sphygmo
TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Def curious how I'll feel on s2 on the rewatch

This is my wife's first time watching, already warned her that it's a big change

OT Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
FL
I fkn love The Wire and I've watched it in its entirety multiple times. Recently re-watched with my SO after begging him for years and he thought it was "just OK" overall but ultimately "too corny" and "for white people". It is starting to feel dated to me finally, but I still love it. Am white tho.

intro_vert13

fuck them kids
OT Supporter
Feb 26, 2005
an offshore haven somewhere
I fkn love The Wire and I've watched it in its entirety multiple times. Recently re-watched with my SO after begging him for years and he thought it was "just OK" overall but ultimately "too corny" and "for white people". It is starting to feel dated to me finally, but I still love it. Am white tho.
that's hilarious given most of the whites are depicted as being corrupt or inept

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Just started s2

Honestly the season premiere wasn't that jarring on the rewatch. Shit gets interesting real quick with the container full of bodies

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6