Rewatching The Wire for the first time

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
The only thing that is annoying is for how tightly it’s written is the streets never seem to notice all the police up on the rooftops day in and day out.
Well they are being covert lol

I don't think it's a stretch to think gangbangers wouldn't notice that on their daily

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Stringer was smart about the phones but ya I guess he just didn't think about the logistics of how exactly they were monitoring them

meatball

vorrei ma non posto
Jan 11, 2005
Union County
S4 is also my favorite iirc, which makes it extra strange. I think it just gets too heavy when you're trying to watch an episode a night

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
I fkn love The Wire and I've watched it in its entirety multiple times. Recently re-watched with my SO after begging him for years and he thought it was "just OK" overall but ultimately "too corny" and "for white people". It is starting to feel dated to me finally, but I still love it. Am white tho.
Your mans mad dumb son.

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif
mfw I was watching it for the first time and this scene came on

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
S4 is also my favorite iirc, which makes it extra strange. I think it just gets too heavy when you're trying to watch an episode a night
My wife has been fully in so far, found that a bit surprising

We watch an ep or so a night as well

veggie quesadilla

🌮: 4, 11, 18, 25
OT Supporter
Aug 6, 2010
was super into season 1 and ready to binge the rest of the series and then i got to season 2 and it was too different. i put it off for the better part of a decade but i finally got around to watching season 2 last year. i'll prob watch season 3 this year.

sans_pants

I don't want any damn vegetables
OT Supporter
May 2, 2002
was super into season 1 and ready to binge the rest of the series and then i got to season 2 and it was too different. i put it off for the better part of a decade but i finally got around to watching season 2 last year. i'll prob watch season 3 this year.

3 and 4 are the best ones

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
Weebey is such a piece of shit

D'Angelo all concerned about the dead girl at the end of their party. "Uhhh weebey what's wrong with her?"

"I fucked her silly" :barf:
he's not supposed to have any redeeming qualities until you meet his son, and then his son starts down the right path. and then his wife is trying to make him a "real man" like Wee Bey, and he's not having it.

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
he's not supposed to have any redeeming qualities until you meet his son, and then his son starts down the right path. and then his wife is trying to make him a "real man" like Wee Bey, and he's not having it.
Oh wow I forgot about his son

Ain't made it back there yet

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6