Rewatching The Wire for the first time

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
I've been meaning to rewatch since the remaster dropped

9 years :rofl:

I honestly don't rewatch shows much. Such a time commitment. The only shows I've ever fully rewatched are breaking bad and the leftovers
I gotta restart leftovers. Got into season 2 and kinda lost interest. Didn't pay enough attention to season 1 either. I feel like I'd be more into it now

TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I gotta restart leftovers. Got into season 2 and kinda lost interest. Didn't pay enough attention to season 1 either. I feel like I'd be more into it now
Fuckin love it

Ya give it another go imo

Reactions: Jesus

HoodRich

Professional Street Nigga
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
The City
I honestly don't rewatch shows much. Such a time commitment. The only shows I've ever fully rewatched are breaking bad and the leftovers
I watch 2 shows on repeat an episode at a time every single night. Psych (my favorite show of all time) and Ellery Queen

My wife will rewatch random ass terrible shows like 24/7. That's her entertainment, unless I come to her with a movie for us to watch together, every time i see her watching a show herself i'm like...really? The 3rd rewatch of Rizzoli and Isles?

TheProwler

OT Supporter
Aug 18, 2002
Oh wow I forgot about his son

Ain't made it back there yet
yeah, his son actually has a happy ending, despite seeming like he was heading straight down the wrong path. and then some of the more likeable kids make terrible decisions.

Reactions: Sphygmo

HoodRich

Professional Street Nigga
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
The City
I love season 2, because it really shows you how insignificant everyone else is. The biggest dope boy on the street, your Avons, your Marlo. They aint shit. Prop Joe, he isnt shit without Nicky on the dock moving in the REAL product, not the penny weight stakes the corner boys play for. How many people would have lost their lives on the corner of Pennsylvania and Gold for the product the greeks just washed down a drain because they got a bad feeling?

• Wow
Reactions: emanuel and Sphygmo
TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
I watch 2 shows on repeat an episode at a time every single night. Psych (my favorite show of all time) and Ellery Queen

My wife will rewatch random ass terrible shows like 24/7. That's her entertainment, unless I come to her with a movie for us to watch together, every time i see her watching a show herself i'm like...really? The 3rd rewatch of Rizzoli and Isles?
Ellery queen? Da fukk is that

emanuel

baby girl, how do I look in my durag?
OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2005
Los Angeles
I love season 2, because it really shows you how insignificant everyone else is. The biggest dope boy on the street, your Avons, your Marlo. They aint shit. Prop Joe, he isnt shit without Nicky on the dock moving in the REAL product, not the penny weight stakes the corner boys play for. How many people would have lost their lives on the corner of Pennsylvania and Gold for the product the greeks just washed down a drain because they got a bad feeling?
shit :hs:

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
@rcm is a baby back bitch
giphy.webp

• Haha
Reactions: Sphygmo
TS
TS
Sphygmo

Sphygmo

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2007
Damn s2 is getting great real quick. McNulty pinning the 14 murders on Rawls and the boys was hilarious

Valchek v frank sobotka is :tbow: as well

Things heating up with the Greeks crew very nicely too @HoodRich

Cashishift

Dec 12, 2000
Omaha, NE
Clearly I need to watch again šŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright Ā© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6