ENT RIP Amsterdam

MarcinMaximus

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2005
Germany
Amsterdam is going to ban tourists from coffee shops. This is bullshit IMO. :hs:

Reactions: Muddy Waters

sams0n

$
Oct 7, 2004
Daly City, CA
‘We are absolutely not heading for a cannabis-free Amsterdam because coffeeshops belong to the city,’ Halsema said, according to the Parool. ‘But there is a huge desire to change the tourism. Our freedom should not be a license for large groups of young people to throw up in the canals because they have smoked and drunk too much.’

Phx Cobra

Jul 18, 2006
AZ
While that sucks, the coffee shops were lame anyway. Would rather just smoke outside around Amsterdam, even though it’s supposed to be illegal.
I think legal weed is so much more common now in so many countries, especially the US, it’s not that big of a deal.

MWHC22

Bier/Deutsch/Homebrew/ Packers/Blackhawks/Outdoor
May 10, 2001
Wisconsin/Utah
meh, too many idiot tourists in that place anyway. even as a tourist in my mid 20's the other young tourists were annoying as fuck, didn't take showers, and were nonstop fucked up all day every day

still went to a coffee shop on my last morning and got so blazed it took until i got off the train and ate a waffle from a street cart in Brussels to be sober again. they weren't fucking around in those coffee shops. dude behind the counter handed us a volcano to use just because Amsterdam :scootin:

novo

how's your dad?
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
Low Haight
amsterdam was alright but i feel like people go there more for the sex workers which didn't interest me at all

i had more fun in christiania in copenhagen

Asdf1

Oct 11, 2005
43iv8l.jpg

Reactions: Hisma

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor