RIP Craigslist

NOR*CAL

Oct 5, 2006
Hella
They have been doing this for quite some time.

If you're tired of dealer posts tick the "for sale by owner" box to get less of a cluttered search result.

TS
TS
Eskimo Yo-Yo

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
They have been doing this for quite some time.

If you're tired of dealer posts tick the "for sale by owner" box to get less of a cluttered search result.
yea that's my goto
.craigslist.org/search/cto?min_auto_miles=5000&max_auto_miles=30000

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
I sold my truck off of there. Shocking to having people with like chevy cavilers wanting to trade WTF or not fuck if I know.

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Tried selling my motorcycle there last spring.
Got 3 emails, all 3 were people pretending to be interested but only if I would buy a vehicle history report from the site they provided. :rolleyes:

"I have cash in hand, just order the VIN report to prove it's never been wrecked and I'll buy it."

Dodgers

2020 World Series Champions
OT Supporter
Mar 9, 2005
San Diego
$5 craigslist fee has weeded out so many fake ads.

If you're not selling your vehicle on FB Marketplace, Offerup AND Craigslist at the same time, you're selling yourself short.

Reactions: couchlock

Divine

OT Supporter
Dec 31, 2004
Charlotte
Lol why is anyone still selling shit there anyway? It’s 90% scams, junk, and scumbags looking to rob buyers when they show up with cash
:rofl: When I sold the SUV Mexican guy rolled up with $8000 cash. Mostly in crisp 20 dollar bills. Can't tell you how ridiculous the stack of money looked. I didn't even have a good way to know if they were all real. Just got there, didn't even test drive it, and pulled out the huge wad of money.

Reactions: lawnboy

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan