RIP George H.W. Bush

havenfx

OT Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
NC
Girls accusing a 90 year old dude of sexual harrassment lmao. Get over yourselves...let a nigga grab a titty or two

Polish

OT Supporter
Nov 10, 2003
This dude has done a whole lot worse than grab asses...
Google George H W Bush Franklin Cover-up. Dude is about 1000 times more fucked up than most realize :sad2:

Buddyblazon

Broncos Naked Bootleg...FTW!!!!
Mar 1, 2007
Denver
I recently met up with probably 75% of the women i worked with over the last 20 years at a birthday party. As we were sitting around talking, the conversation went to all these groping/sexual harassment cases in the news.

So I came straight out and asked them:

In all those years, was I ever inappropriate or made any of them feel uncomfortable. All of them immediately replied no and said that in all those years I was nothing but professional.

I had mixed feelings. On one hand I felt proud that all these women never felt uncomfortable because of my actions. On the other hand, I felt like a great big pussy. :mamoru:

HUGE

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
We live in a strange world where the leader of the free world can't even cop a feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kassile