Meh, rather buy a $999 monitor stand.
mMFRObz.gif

Reactions: The Weasel

Baited

Fur Ballin
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
CA/NY
"You’re still buying games from Google to stream them through Stadia; it’s the stream quality and other perks that come with the paid subscription."

That's fucking garbage
So you buy a streaming controller for $129. Buy games from google and it streams at shit resolution unless you pay $9.99/mo on top of that?

Reactions: Dusty Busterson

SBrooks1

@ComicConScott
OT Supporter
Nov 28, 2002
Virginia
No, the goal is to use servers with big fat gpus to give you better graphics than ps4 & xbox combined, by streaming it to you. Which evidently works pretty well
I thought they would offer a gaming subscription service like XBox Game Pass where you have a library to choose from. Not a subscription just to ACCESS the service. Fuck that shit.

Baited

Fur Ballin
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
CA/NY
No, the goal is to use servers with big fat gpus to give you better graphics than ps4 & xbox combined, by streaming it to you. Which evidently works pretty well
But what version of the game do I get? I don’t want to play with Xbox fags

GlassUser

Flavors Matter
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2003
Pearland, Texas
"You’re still buying games from Google to stream them through Stadia; it’s the stream quality and other perks that come with the paid subscription."

That's fucking garbage
Wait... streaming realtime video game AV from someone else's server? Is lag no longer an issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19