GAME RIP Google Stadia 2019-2020

SCirone

Aug 18, 2004
@SCirone amazingly vanished from this thread

Its the publishers determination what the games on the platform run at, not Googles. They have a platfrom that can support something, the dev deciding to put out a version below that quality isnt on Google.
I cant speak for chrome casts over heating. Mine hasnt is all I can say.
And using app downloads for sales is kind of dumb considering we dont know exactly how many have been shipped and delivered yet

Reactions: stevezissou

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
Its the publishers determination what the games on the platform run at, not Googles. They have a platfrom that can support something, the dev deciding to put out a version below that quality isnt on Google.
I cant speak for chrome casts over heating. Mine hasnt is all I can say.
And using app downloads for sales is kind of dumb considering we dont know exactly how many have been shipped and delivered yet
I'll allow it.gif

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
EKyigdBXsAEqp4D

EKyig2JWkAEMMvJ

EKyihLVW4AU7N-_

EKyihfGXYAMDbqT

Reactions: Matren

limsoup

OT Supporter
Mar 11, 2007
Have not learned anything about this but is it in any better than gamestream/gforce now?

novo

how's your dad?
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2005
Low Haight
i'm not a gamer at all but with being at home all the time i decided to give it a casual try since it's cheaper than any other console.
it works fine, i don't find latency to be an issue. its helped me pass a lot of time. my only complaint is there isn't that many games to play

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448