Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
No problems here :dunno:

wDdysZi.png

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
the chrome extension that lets you right click-->rehost or capture a screen area to rehost is still add free, but that's only web-->web content

1610050508870.png

• Haha
Reactions: jgon842

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
I'll take an ad over what Photobucket did to their accounts. Stopped hosting unless you paid for a sub, then reduced amount of free image storage you could use, now you have to pay to have any significant storage and to host photos. The place is worthless. Imgur is the best thing going, as far as I know.

Last edited:

Swiftie

not a troll account
Jun 4, 2004
OKC
I'll take an ad over what Photobucket did to their accounts. Stopped hosting unless you paid for a sub, then reduced amount of free image storage you could use, now yo have to pay to have an significant storage and to host photos. The place is worthless. Imgur is the best thing going, as far as I know.
@Scottwax is a proud subscriber of photobucket

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Mine works but I use Pihole on my home network and not individual ad blockers on my devices.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Β© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman