RIP SOKO - our beloved OTer with the man purse has passed

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
So fucking sad. I can't stop thinking about him. I had a dream about him last night. We weren't super close or anything but he was a good dude. I think we lost touch once he moved to China. Wish i made more of an attempt to keep in touch. :wtc:

Wake up Soko! :hs:
damn

this reminds me of the futurama episode 'the sting'

gonna be even more :wtc: now

MerkurMan

Gimme Nuts, Bolts and 12 Volts
May 27, 2001
Ontario
I had a fleeting sense of hope, but that's slowly fading. :(

Still keeping good thoughts and positive vibes. Can only imagine what his sister is going through right now.

I-am-Ryan

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
The fact that this kind of shit is allowed here is one of the reasons I choose not to post here anymore.

He provided a detailed acct of his relationship with soko pages ago. He mistook that question as an attack on his sexuality

Scootin

OT Supporter
Sep 4, 2004
What about the brain activity when his sister was singing?

They said they thought the inactivity was due to the induced coma?

It can be :dunno: I don't think anyone over here has enough information to say anything conclusively. Only that it's really, really bad and that at this point, the absolute best outcome is probably permanent disability.

Again, I'm just saying this based on what I've seen. I hope it's better than that. But the prognosis for cases like these is rarely good.

A Cow

OT Supporter
Jul 7, 2005
Vancouver BC
It can be :dunno: I don't think anyone over here has enough information to say anything conclusively. Only that it's really, really bad and that at this point, the absolute best outcome is probably permanent disability.

Again, I'm just saying this based on what I've seen. I hope it's better than that. But the prognosis for cases like these is rarely good.

With that being said, I was talking to my buddie.. his sisters ex-bf had the same issue.. ( REALLY bad head trama.. they where about 2 hours from pulling life support )

its been 5 years and you would never know now except for a very prominent slur.. ( and he has no memory from before he woke up )

the human body is fucking insane. he went from the doctors saying "best outcome is hes a veggie to waking up, trying to make words come out to now just having a slur.

get better SOKO.

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
So an anti gay sentiment was countered with a racist one so it's cool? :rofl:

Naturally Baked has the n-word in his posts about 80% of the time.

For someone who has admittedly dealt with discrimination in his life it's an ugly hypocritical display.

That's his problem to deal with though

GlassUser

Flavors Matter
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2003
Pearland, Texas
With that being said, I was talking to my buddie.. his sisters ex-bf had the same issue.. ( REALLY bad head trama.. they where about 2 hours from pulling life support )

its been 5 years and you would never know now except for a very prominent slur.. ( and he has no memory from before he woke up )

the human body is fucking insane. he went from the doctors saying "best outcome is hes a veggie to waking up, trying to make words come out to now just having a slur.

get better SOKO.

Like total amnesia from before the incident, or he just doesn't remember the few hours or days before it?

TMoNeE

OT Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
CA > *
So an anti gay sentiment was countered with a racist one so it's cool? :rofl:

It wasnt anti gay :rofl: He mentioned it a shitload of times earlier so I was just poking fun at him because he didnt say it in that one post.

you guys are so full of hatred :mamoru:

Back to Soko, cmon son.

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter
So delete the post so people stop making a big deal out of it. Simple.

image.php

A Cow

OT Supporter
Jul 7, 2005
Vancouver BC
that... doesn't answer the question.

not 100% gone, but 95% of his entire life GONE

does that help?

aka he will remembers someones face he hasn't seen in years, yet someone he hung out with daily before the accident he won't have a clue who they are.

he couldn't remember his gf.. he just remembered that she was a good cook

weird shit like that.

Normie

KungFlu Crew #002
OT Supporter

does that help?

aka he will remembers someones face he hasn't seen in years, yet someone he hung out with daily before the accident he won't have a clue who they are.

weird shit like that.

what other parts of his life constitute the 5%? I want dates and events.

A Cow

OT Supporter
Jul 7, 2005
Vancouver BC
what other parts of his life constitute the 5%? I want dates and events.

random mother fucking shit. No rhythm or reason to what he could remember.. like i said.. couldn't remember his GF at all.. just knew that she was a fantastic cook.

col_panic

calm like a bomb
Sep 19, 2003
winter haven, fl

does that help?

weird shit like that.
fail. he should have said he remembered dat ass

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec