RIP SOKO - our beloved OTer with the man purse has passed

ElAmigo

Jun 4, 2002
damn. I actually thought he was going to make it. RIP you manpurse wearing mother fucker :wtc:

AJF GTO

Oct 13, 2004
MI
RIP. It's a shame he went so young, but the impact he had on so many people is admirable. :hs:

jason612

Sep 7, 2007
NJ
Goodnight sweet prince. I've spent only a couple of hours throughout your time in Beijing, but I'll remember them you big fat teddybear. RIP Soko

horus

Equinsu ocha say “he will harm you”.
OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Washington D.C.
never thought I'd actually cry for someone from the internet that I'd never met.

says something about the community we've built. please take care of yourselves bros.

I-am-Ryan

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
never thought I'd actually cry for someone from the internet that I'd never met.

says something about the community we've built. please take care of yourselves bros.

Myclone from the Syclone and Typhoon community was devastating to me when I learned (on OT) that he had died. I still have that PM.

In memory of Soko... His last post: "I want to be a knight"

TankRizzo

The People's Moderator
Super Moderator
Jun 1, 2001
A couple months ago, there was a thread and I don't remember the exact premise of it, but it had turned into a "your favorite OTer" type of thread. I guess at some point in time I gave SOKO shit. I don't remember if it was just me trying to be funny or if we had a slight tiff or what. I may have said something about homosexuals; it was before he came out, I'd imagine. I don't know, I've grown a lot since being on this board. Anyhow, in that thread SOKO mentioned me and how he used to hate me, but, I guess at some point recently I won him over and he liked me. That really made me smile.

Reading about his passing tonight is really sad. I've only met a handfull of people from OT and sadly, he wasn't one of them. As much as we may bicker or fight over political or social beliefs, you assholes are like family to me.

[lolz]

Aug 29, 2004
A couple months ago, there was a thread and I don't remember the exact premise of it, but it had turned into a "your favorite OTer" type of thread. I guess at some point in time I gave SOKO shit. I don't remember if it was just me trying to be funny or if we had a slight tiff or what. I may have said something about homosexuals; it was before he came out, I'd imagine. I don't know, I've grown a lot since being on this board. Anyhow, in that thread SOKO mentioned me and how he used to hate me, but, I guess at some point recently I won him over and he liked me. That really made me smile.

Reading about his passing tonight is really sad. I've only met a handfull of people from OT and sadly, he wasn't one of them. As much as we may bicker or fight over political or social beliefs, you assholes are like family to me.
you too tank. :hug:

as well for the family, praying for you and hoping for the best.

:love:

3Bar

Banned
Nov 13, 2004
Myclone from the Syclone and Typhoon community was devastating to me when I learned (on OT) that he had died. I still have that PM.

In memory of Soko... His last post: "I want to be a knight"

A stupid death. But it reminds meet to always triple check before getting under a car.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec