ayy

lmao in the distance
Jun 4, 2002
TneGZSD.jpg

I can't find the soko smilie :hsd:

lauren

Apr 11, 2005
Palo Alto, CA
I really just don't get it how the body can mechanically still do it's thing, but you're gone, and there's nothing else. It's my (only) best argument for any soul or universal pool of conciseness. How? Either way, I still owe him a beer. Ages ago.

Jim311

Jul 7, 2002
Gainesville, FL
I wish all of the old Gainesville OT crew could get together for a beer and celebrate his life the way I know he'd want us to... by getting ridiculously drunk. Ah well, it was a good ride Soko, you will be sorely missed.

GlassUser

Flavors Matter
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2003
Pearland, Texas
I really just don't get it how the body can mechanically still do it's thing, but you're gone, and there's nothing else. It's my (only) best argument for any soul or universal pool of conciseness. How? Either way, I still owe him a beer. Ages ago.
That one gets me too. It's warm meat, but there's nobody inside.

heebler elf

soko noooooooooo :wtc:

Think that was the last thing I said to him :wtc:

Rip buddy

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
I wish all of the old Gainesville OT crew could get together for a beer and celebrate his life the way I know he'd want us to... by getting ridiculously drunk. Ah well, it was a good ride Soko, you will be sorely missed.

you should post the picture of him vacuuming your apartment that he didnt like anyone to post, i never saw it but it seemed to be innocently humorous.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec