RIP SOKO - our beloved OTer with the man purse has passed

brackac

Activate Lurker Mode!
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2001
Except for my singular post of condolences, I've tried to avoid this thread. He was an amazing person and I am sad to see his life cut short. He was a genuine and lovely person.

Last edited:

GonadWarrior

May 11, 2001
It doesn't matter...maybe he was drunk, maybe he was tired, maybe he took his attention off the road for a second. In the end a kind, gentle soul is tragically no longer with us.

Didn't mean for it to come off assholeish, was curious if he got hit by a driver or what :/

pmoney

OT Supporter
Jan 8, 2004
NC
I have to admit that I only remember his name and not him, but then again I don't post enough to know everyone. But this reminds me, despite how we all treat each other like shit, that we are still kinda like a family here.

RIP :(

RIP brother. Its a terrible tragedy when we lose someone. Just shows that you should live out every day to its fullest, this could have happened to any of us. :hs:

Opi

Sep 7, 2005
PA
Everytime I click this I get sad, he was always nice to me even amongst the rest of you trolls. Rip buddy

DCC

I am reality and I crash the party
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2004
Working against keeping ATX weird
Everytime I click this I get sad, he was always nice to me even amongst the rest of you trolls. Rip buddy

:werd:
I hate seeing this thread and realizing that a non bad person self is gone but I like seeing it still stickied just because its a good fellowship thread

He was great people.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec