ENT RIP Supernatural

amalgamas

OT Supporter
Jan 7, 2007
Somewhere, AZ
This was one of those shows that lasted way longer than it needed to
should have ended at season 5 when they originally planned for it to end, should have ended again at season 10 but the fandom was still rabid.

Now it ends at season 15 and the actors are SO MUCH older than they used to be. :rofl:

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
Just watched it

Mixed feelings

It happened too quick, a bit strange, some of it probably related to covid, bit overall I'm happy with the outcome it not necessarily the execution

the_antsy_honda

Do not hug me.
Dec 17, 2001
California
should have ended at season 5 when they originally planned for it to end, should have ended again at season 10 but the fandom was still rabid.

Now it ends at season 15 and the actors are SO MUCH older than they used to be. :rofl:

Season 1-5 were good for main story.

Every season thereafter was good for monster of the week and secondary characters, with bad main story (since it was exhausted in the first 5 seasons basically).

I like the show a lot even though the main story kind of sucks.

8legs

8eyes
OT Supporter
Mar 16, 2008
Webbywebz
I need to consume the remainder. I'm not sad it's over but I'll probably feel bummed when I finish it. I love to consume story. This show has provided much story.

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

warped

pearl jam > *
OT Supporter
May 17, 2004
Minnesnowta

crazy seeing the clips from early seasons to now.. agreed on ending that show earlier... but i still loved it

Reactions: the_antsy_honda

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor