RIP US Economy v. We shrinking

thegooch

Jan 5, 2008
I don't see how this gets better anytime soon. The demand to maintain facilities that are already in place plus the increased demand from new facilities being built. It's going to be interesting to see if companies leave a machine down due to a lack of something like a safety switch or if they just start bypassing shit.
In my 20+ year experience of industrial automation sales One thing holds true. An engineer can design safety into the machine but at the end of the day the operators WILL 100% of the time find a way to bypass.

HoodRich

Professional Street Nigga
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
The City
the french revolution overthrew the entire broken system. Jan 6 just wanted their shitty king on the throne but everything else the same.
i have never been one of the "the end is coming" types, but it really really feels like we are almost to that breaking point.

Now granted most of my news comes from twitter and twitter isnt a real place, but man if you stick around there long enough you can really be convinced this shit is bending and about to break

garbagemanlb

OT Supporter
Sep 8, 2005
Oregon
i have never been one of the "the end is coming" types, but it really really feels like we are almost to that breaking point.

Now granted most of my news comes from twitter and twitter isnt a real place, but man if you stick around there long enough you can really be convinced this shit is bending and about to break
algorithm gonna algorithm

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk
You're probably right. But that doesn't mean they don't need to be more aggressive than that.
Why would they need to be more aggressive? You dont want to fuck with rates too much, you cant just raise the rates by 500bp and stop inflation in its tracks without tanking the entire thing.

Easy monetary policy + supply chain issues + european war = inflation. Its also not hyper inflation, so you need to be conservative.

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
60221051-11009825-image-a-1_1657716764771.jpg

BIGLY yikes!
Damn Obama was a boss huh

• Haha
Reactions: cooly

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022