GAME Risen: DAMNIT GOD ____ _____ _____ I can't find it!

Boomdart

Apr 28, 2005
The damned nautilis spell. I can't find it, I'm stuck in the stupid monastery and I can't find the nautilis ingredients. I can't, i've talked to everyone...still looking...

Regardless of how hard it is to find this b.s. risen is still an awesome as hell game with an uncanny environment to explore, I know I found it before, but I can't find it right now.

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
probably at the bottom of a whiskey bottle

TS
TS
Boomdart

Boomdart

Apr 28, 2005
Eh I found it after posting...oddly enough... but i'm still stuck... dunno wtf to do next :hs:

Tired of playing gotta do something else...like listen to music or something

TS
TS
Boomdart

Boomdart

Apr 28, 2005
clunky as fuck, balls voice acting, and extremely limited character development/story.

Just not my game, I guess.

I'm going to have sex with Skyrim when it comes out, though.

I didn't notice any of the problems you listed :dunno: Did you play the console version or the pc version? The pc version is >>>>>>>> console.

The voices are fine, I liked them because they talked normally as opposed to being dramatic like a movie would be. The story is fine and sticks with itself throughout the game. You're still told by everyone you meet to do quests but they all feel important somehow to the overall theme/story.

Limited character development as in what can be upgraded? Sure, I'll agree there to an extent. It'd be nice to be +10 in every weapon and magic discipline but that would just make the game too easy, being careful about how you upgrade your character is important.

It reminds me of other silent protagonist games, your hero is yours to develop as far as what his past was if that's important to you.

I'm currently going to meet the druid to find another disc...got 2 or 3 of the 5 so far. Gonna lay off until I get some :420: to play again though.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448