ROFL Hillary just posted a campaign blog post on pepe meme get the fuck in here

Cannondale

The Texas Rattlesnake
Apr 17, 2007
Austin, TX
so where did you go for a year?

I discovered that I spent too much time being negative on here, and that negativity flowed into other aspects of my life. So I decided to take a break. I worked at defeating my reliance on alcohol as a way to escape the parts of myself and my life I was unhappy with, so now I very rarely have a drink. I pretty much took a step back and examined what I could change in my life, and after some work became a happier person.

remmy

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2002
Chicagoland
I discovered that I spent too much time being negative on here, and that negativity flowed into other aspects of my life. So I decided to take a break. I worked at defeating my reliance on alcohol as a way to escape the parts of myself and my life I was unhappy with, so now I very rarely have alcohol. I've become a much happier person.

Ux9H7sH.jpg

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas
I discovered that I spent too much time being negative on here, and that negativity flowed into other aspects of my life. So I decided to take a break. I worked at defeating my reliance on alcohol as a way to escape the parts of myself and my life I was unhappy with, so now I very rarely have a drink. I pretty much took a step back and examined what I could change in my life, and after some work became a happier person.

:cool:

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006

earnest answer outta nowhere :eek3:
good for you :hug:

TriShield

Jul 6, 2001
Houston, TX

brah pitt

i still owe money to the money to money i owe.
OT Supporter
May 2, 2007
bergen county, nj

:h5:

smithers

Twitter bot
OT Supporter
Nov 26, 2004
NJ/Chicago/Nashville

:h5:

Jun 9, 2004
AIDS Pool
It's a frog that pulls his pants all the way down to pee. Why would you think it belongs to supremacists?

People are dumb. Here's how it goes:

6 out of 20 might know that pepe is some kind of 'meme'. Of that 6, only 1 person might know enough about memes (and in particular this one) not to believe pepe really came from, or now belongs to, supremacists.

AlkyHauler™

JANGLED 2024 THE JANGLALYPSE
Apr 4, 2002
Dirty South

6 out of 20 might know that pepe is some kind of 'meme'. Of that 6, only 1 person might know enough about memes (and in particular this one) not to believe pepe really came from, or now belongs to, supremacists.

we are the 1%

Kenny Powers

BIG ANGERY
OT Supporter
Jul 20, 2005

good point

hillary will win the independent vote by convincing everyone donald trump is hiding his racist beliefs behind cartoon frogs

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
Remember when the Republican Party was the one full of old white people who are totally out of touch with how the internet works as a part of popular culture?

:bowrofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet