ROFL Hillary just posted a campaign blog post on pepe meme get the fuck in here

Prophet Mohomo

Jan 9, 2015
He turned into a complete tin foil hat conspiracy nut

Him and Brian Fallon have quadrupled down on the Alt-Right conspiracy theory. I have no doubt either one of these two wrote the "basket of deplorables" line into her speech.

MagaBomber

OT Supporter
May 26, 2004
Pepe av eh? You must be one of the higher ups of this alt-right movement.

Would you mind if we asked you a few questions about what you guys are trying to accomplish and who you are?

Also could you tell us more about this 4Chan fellow, and how we can get in touch with him?

OAgMLu.gif

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
Is that actually true about the Pepe meme though? I just thought it was random autistic bullshit.

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
to be fair, not actually a conspiracy, since the alt right movement is actually a thing and rather active, however fringe they may be

It's like the spicier version of the tea party, with more outright racism instead of closeted racism.

ghost.prawn

OT Supporter
May 11, 2006
Is that acutally true about the Pepe meme though? I just thought it was random bullshit.

true that it started out as feels good/bad reaction meme
true that it's been adopted by alt-right meme machine in last year or two
but false that white supremacists own it in any way
the memes belong to the people, man :cool:

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Is that actually true about the Pepe meme though? I just thought it was random autistic bullshit.

i mean there's a bunch of racists that use it but it's definitely not the origin or even the main use/meaning of it by a long shot

iirc it started with this comic

466px-Feels_good_man_full_comic.jpg

MagaBomber

OT Supporter
May 26, 2004
i mean there's a bunch of racists that use it but it's definitely not the origin or even the main use/meaning of it by a long shot

iirc it started with this comic

466px-Feels_good_man_full_comic.jpg

That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

May 8, 2001
Colorado
to be fair, not actually a conspiracy, since the alt right movement is actually a thing and rather active, however fringe they may be

When you have multiple people and multiple groups claiming to be alt-right. All with different ideologies of what they do or don't believe. Can't say I'm sold.

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
true that it started out as feels good/bad reaction meme
true that it's been adopted by alt-right meme machine in last year or two
but false that white supremacists own it in any way
the memes belong to the people, man :cool:

:werd: I get that. I actually had no idea where the frog thing started. I do plenty of internetting, but sometimes I get out of the loop on shit and try to figure it out as it keeps appearing on reddit and whatnot.

May 8, 2001
Colorado
I guarantee you there's a shit load of teenagers sitting on 4Chan pumping these nazi-like pepe memes out on the reg because they think they're funny as fuck.

The same as OT has made shit tons of racists meme and chops over the years. Remember all of the black chops? KFC chicken, watermelon, the MS Paint about crossing the street, etc.

TenSteel

*walks in Spanish*
OT Supporter
Nov 11, 2001
San Diego
I guarantee you there's a shit load of teenagers sitting on 4Chan pumping these nazi-like pepe memes out on the reg because they think they're funny as fuck.

The same as OT has made shit tons of racists meme and chops over the years. Remember all of the black chops? KFC chicken, watermelon, the MS Paint about crossing the street, etc.

Or that one gif with the black kid and the staircase full of girls in prom dresses? Oh man. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor