MagaBomber

OT Supporter
May 26, 2004
7VPg5A.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Colin Robinson

OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
I was wrong about how only trumps campaign had retards working for them after how he handled that terrorist soldier dad dude went after him about bullcrap "sacrifice". This is just as dumb or worse. What is wrong with these people

Colin Robinson

OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
I mean fucking think about it. After she wrote this, she obv had it checked by her campaign team then they said "this looks great Hill it will demolish Trump" and actually gave her the green light

TankRizzo

The People's Moderator
Super Moderator
Jun 1, 2001
How did she not get the hint when her "alt-right" speech didn't even move the needle? Then she went with the basket of deplorables thing, that blew up in her face and now she's just being mocked across the internet for this Pepe post. Get off facebook, Nana!

MagaBomber

OT Supporter
May 26, 2004
How did she not get the hint when her "alt-right" speech didn't even move the needle? Then she went with the basket of deplorables thing, that blew up in her face and now she's just being mocked across the internet for this Pepe post. Get off facebook, Nana!

The liberal circle jerk can not be stopped. They just can't stop calling themselves smart and the opposition racist :rofl:

Bobby_Boucher

King Trumpkin Bobby Boucher
Mar 27, 2016
Great America

I'm just glad the Dank Memes are back.

Colin Robinson

OT Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
I forget was Pepe originally just random comic posted anonymously one day or as it officially published or some shit. If the latter dude should sue

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Pepe the frog, who pulls his pants all the way down to pee, is racist? What the fuck world am I living in?

TankRizzo

The People's Moderator
Super Moderator
Jun 1, 2001
Pepe the frog, who pulls his pants all the way down to pee, is racist? What the fuck world am I living in?

He's a white nationalist symbol, didn't you know? Grandma Hillary read it on Facebook! :rofl:

Kenny Powers

BIG ANGERY
OT Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
God it must be awful being a staunch partisan that has to continue schilling for Hill at this point :rofl:

Nov 9, 2005
This Pepe meme tie-in is so strange, probably the most ridiculous thing so far in this already bizarre presidential race.

i read the post from hillarys website 3x and still thought someone hacked her page and put that up. I still have trouble believing they posted that thinking it was a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec