ROFL Hillary just posted a campaign blog post on pepe meme get the fuck in here

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
God it must be awful being a staunch partisan that has to continue schilling for Hill at this point :rofl:

i mean it's hilarious how out of the loop her campaign is when it comes to memes but that doesn't really have much to do with being president.

#i'mwithher

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
NwaajGm.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Remy Bressant

Boots in the cab SMDFTB
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
wait until they find out about the ties between "here comes dat boi" and the leaders of the skinhead movement.

Jun 9, 2004
AIDS Pool
Page 8, and I bet it still hasn't sunk in for most of you that the vast number of people who are even familiar with pepe still don't know enough not to believe it now belongs to supremacists.

Cannondale

The Texas Rattlesnake
Apr 17, 2007
Austin, TX
i mean it's hilarious how out of the loop her campaign is when it comes to memes but that doesn't really have much to do with being president.

#i'mwithher

It shows a complete disconnect with younger generations, meanwhile Bernie connected with them just fine. These moves by her campaign show more and more how Hillary Clinton only really appeals to old people, old-guard Democrats stuck in the past.

Capt. Hammer

Purveyor of Bespoke Photoshop ROFLs and LOLs
OT Supporter
Jun 14, 2003
The Lone Star State
wait until they find out about the ties between "here comes dat boi" and the leaders of the skinhead movement.

Don't worry, it's already happening: http://www.papermag.com/dat-boi-1820277201.html

However, the term "discourse" was taken to its logical extreme early last week when the tired, Animation Factory-born frog gif dubbed "dat boi" decided to unicycle into the boards and say "o shit waddup!". Subsequently, it set off a pretty salient conversation in the group about white privilege and the Internet's casual appropriation of African-American Vernacular English (AAVE), as well as adjacent conversations concerning blatant rip-offs of content from, typically, black teens. Granted, within every meaningful conversation comes a bit of back-and-forth -- some productive and some not-so-productive. In PA's dat boi disaster, that meant a few days of heated chatter.

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
It shows a complete disconnect with younger generations, meanwhile Bernie connected with them just fine. These things show more and more how Hillary Clinton only really appeals to old people, old-guard Democrats stuck in the past.

that's great but she's still not trump, so she's got that going for her, which is nice.

Cannondale

The Texas Rattlesnake
Apr 17, 2007
Austin, TX
that's great but she's still not trump, so she's got that going for her, which is nice.

And? There are more candidates than just Clinton and Trump. It's also really sad how hard the Democratic party undermined Bernie to push Clinton, Bernie was a great candidate choice for them.

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
And? There are more candidates than just Clinton and Trump. It's also really sad how hard the Democratic party undermined Bernie to push Clinton, Bernie was a great candidate choice for them.
are you not familiar with our two party system? there aren't more viable candidates than clinton and trump. and both of the non-viable candiates suck worse than clinton anyway.

but yeah if i had my druthers it would be bernie

Cannondale

The Texas Rattlesnake
Apr 17, 2007
Austin, TX
are you not familiar with our two party system? there aren't more viable candidates than clinton and trump. and both of the non-viable candiates suck worse than clinton anyway.

but yeah if i had my druthers it would be bernie

That type of thinking is why we're stuck in a two party system. :hs:

Twisted STi

All wheel or no wheel
OT Supporter
Dec 17, 2004
Page 8, and I bet it still hasn't sunk in for most of you that the vast number of people who are even familiar with pepe still don't know enough not to believe it now belongs to supremacists.
It's a frog that pulls his pants all the way down to pee. Why would you think it belongs to supremacists?

meyou

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
That type of thinking is why we're stuck in a two party system. :hs:

no our voting system is why we're stuck in a two party system. the only thing you can do is change which two parties we get, but it will always be two dominant parties.

Kenny Powers

BIG ANGERY
OT Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
no our voting system is why we're stuck in a two party system. the only thing you can do is change which two parties we get, but it will always be two dominant parties.

COMPLAINS ABOUT TWO PARTY SYSTEM

SCHILLS FOR MOST CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT CANDIDATE OF ALL TIME

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor