SPORTS Rolled with Marcelo again today.

Hillary

fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill
Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
Dude is still nice as fuck and one of the best in the world. He said I really improved over last time and showed some sweet butterfly guard (bottom) techniques today. Can't wait for the seminar tomorrow. People should REALLY take advantage of any seminar he has.

In other news, he's 190 pounds right now!!

And he still makes fun of me for being fat. :(

I was dropping him off at the hotel and he said, "Hillary...you big. You know you go to have to make weight to train with me, no?"

I :(ed and he :rofl:ed

TS
TS
Hillary

Hillary

Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
is he coming over my end of the woods anytime soon?

He's got on in Cananananada and one in Cali in November...don't know other than that.

Also...congrats to my friends (and second home) at Memphis Judo and Jiu Jitsu for being the first (and now one of two) Marcelo Garcia affiliate schools.

rtzcom

bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~
Jan 14, 2005
CT
perhaps someday. I find myself in tons of opportunities where working the x guard would have been awesome

2ofdem

Jun 17, 2003
aus.vic.mel
Damn @ 190 he would be a ball of blubber Id imagine.

Once again you are a lucky bitch Marcelo needs to come to Aus.

CrazyFoool

OT Supporter
Nov 7, 2002
Issaquah
He held on this summer at the school i train at, but I dont know how much i really want to pay 200 for 2 days.

oh and i'm terrible...so thats why.

DOHChi

Nov 9, 2004
haha, ask him if he remembers doing a seminar in wilmington nc. one of my coaches was giving him a ride somewhere and his car died. so he and marcelo had to push the car somewhere.

TS
TS
Hillary

Hillary

Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
We took him to Graceland and as we're wading our way through ancient German tourists, he starts telling us about a seminar in Mexico where the guy showed him all these awesome pyramids and took him on some epic sight seeing. At the end when it came to pay Marcelo he goes, "Man, I took you all those places, are you serious?!" Hahahah I would have loved to see that awkward conversation.

TheEspionage

Apr 5, 2007
We took him to Graceland and as we're wading our way through ancient German tourists, he starts telling us about a seminar in Mexico where the guy showed him all these awesome pyramids and took him on some epic sight seeing. At the end when it came to pay Marcelo he goes, "Man, I took you all those places, are you serious?!" Hahahah I would have loved to see that awkward conversation.

Still end up paying?

GeeGee

Oct 3, 2005
CT
Never ask a black belt to train. Its asking for a brutal ass whooping.

mkt_brutality.png

TS
TS
Hillary

Hillary

Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
so when do you get married and produce a litter of mega grappling children?
His wife is a black belt (also one of the world's nicest people) and hella good/strong. Their kids will be born 2 stripe purple belts.

prophit

OT Supporter
Jan 17, 2002
Vancouver, Canada
He's got on in Cananananada and one in Cali in November...don't know other than that.

Also...congrats to my friends (and second home) at Memphis Judo and Jiu Jitsu for being the first (and now one of two) Marcelo Garcia affiliate schools.

:werd:

He's in Vancouver on Dec 6th and 7th.

ZZex

Dec 28, 2004
I remember seeing him do a monoplata and thought to myself, "I'd kill to have tree trunk thighs like him. :hs:"

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan