GAME Roxio debuts $100 Game Capture device to record your console heroics

3dfx!

Oct 8, 2009
Recording your games just got easier:

Engadget said:
roxio-game-capture-03-15-2011.jpg

Looking to record some of your marathon Call of Duty sessions for posterity and (potential) internet fame? Then you likely won't find a much cheaper or easier solution than Roxio's new Game Capture device, which will be available later this month for just $99.99. As you might expect, however, that bargain price comes with one fairly big drawback -- it will only capture video at 480p, although you can apparently still play at up to 1080p on your TV. PC gamers can also make use of Roxio's new PC Game Capture software to record their games, and both options include a variety of editing tools that will let you handle transitions, commentary, background music, and other basics.

TS
TS
3dfx!

3dfx!

Oct 8, 2009
I like all the faggots in the Engadget discussion saying how they can get 1080 for $99 but that's with a PCI card. Not everyone's computer is sitting next to the fucking big screen. Not to mention some people don't have desktops.

CodeX

fucking 480p :rofl:

"You can watch your awesome replays, just like your grandfather used to do on his 19" B+W"

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
No, it's not. Maybe if I'm on my phone. If I'm at my computer it needs to be at least 720. 1080 please.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor