Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
DRlHMD8U8AEXuZ7

DRlHMD9VoAAxzpe

Snake Pliskin

OT Supporter
May 8, 2013
California
Moore seems like that stereotypical cunt that has used his power since childhood to take whatever his filthy heart desired, and was able to do so outside the law. Fuck him, I hope he suffers for the rest of his days.

Reactions: frankelefritzsux
TS
TS
thekinggovernor

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
I love that he quoted the Advocate for the gay son one... thereby linking his followers to a gay news site. I hope they enjoy it there and learn a thing or two about our community.
this is the most liked comment:
mz4p7ez.png

James Smith Well the way I see it if god wanted us to be with men on men and women on women and black with white he would have put us on earth that way guess what we are not that way it was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve so with that said don’t push it on me I get sick and tried of hearing this crap. Just like Obama and the dem’s always trying to push it on us letting men go to girls bathroom just because one day they wake up and say o today I am a woman but to some that is ok well not by me it is not ok I don’t stand for it .

this is his profile pic:
xcU6W1D.png

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idayrarecorded