SPORTS rtzcom

rtzcom

bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~
Jan 14, 2005
CT
So you were going to fight elitexc too huh?

Are you talking about the gi patches, or the ones for the shorts? didn't the last package come with them?

TS
TS
VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown

A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a
Nov 18, 2005
Tamarac, FL
So you were going to fight elitexc too huh?

Are you talking about the gi patches, or the ones for the shorts? didn't the last package come with them?

I wish lol. I was gonna fight on a local show.

Both. Why not.

Last package I got had Jess's pic in it and 2 slugs.

You told me you were sending one with patches and the skull head soap a while back but haven't gotten it yet.

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
You can mail me your fight shorts, I'll patch them up, and send it back to you with the skull soap. The patches are a bit tricky to do depending on the material of your shorts.

TS
TS
VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown

Nov 18, 2005
Tamarac, FL
You can mail me your fight shorts, I'll patch them up, and send it back to you with the skull soap. The patches are a bit tricky to do depending on the material of your shorts.

My mom is a seamstress by hobby, My sister used to design clothes, and I got an A in Home Ec, I'm sure we can handle it.

Besides if you sendm e patches I might be able to get some people to wear them.

Not to mention I got multiple pairs of shorts. Some for the gym, some for fights, etc...

Redneck Shinobi

Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that
Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Bon, please tell me you aren't using your poor cousins to make sketchy patches are you?

Edit: Then again, they gotta eat too, right?

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
We're getting patches done from nhbgear soon. For shorts we use iron on transfers, because the rules about patches in mma aren't clear at all.

Redneck Shinobi

Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that
Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
We're getting patches done from nhbgear soon. For shorts we use iron on transfers, because the rules about patches in mma aren't clear at all.
:rofl: That would be funny if like Aoki comes out all patched up with rough sharp patches and cuts his opponent up in his guard. :bowdown: I never really thought about that, but there has to be some sorta rule about it.

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
:rofl: That would be funny if like Aoki comes out all patched up with rough sharp patches and cuts his opponent up in his guard. :bowdown: I never really thought about that, but there has to be some sorta rule about it.

I remember coming across something about patches not being allowed in mma shorts for some shows. If they were allowed that would be cheaper for us since we'll just get gi patches done by bulk.

The nhbgear ones are the sublimated ones so they come out smooth as a freshly shaved vagina, unlike the traditional stitched patches. Hillary recommended them so they're competition legal.

Maestro Nobones

Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW
I remember coming across something about patches not being allowed in mma shorts for some shows. If they were allowed that would be cheaper for us since we'll just get gi patches done by bulk.

The nhbgear ones are the sublimated ones so they come out smooth as a freshly shaved vagina, unlike the traditional stitched patches. Hillary recommended them so they're competition legal.

smooth like hillary's vagina?

TS
TS
VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown

Nov 18, 2005
Tamarac, FL
oh and feel free to put signed pics in there of the new girls. And another one from Jess. The one I got was all wrinkled.

rtzcom

Jan 14, 2005
CT
send me an email with your mailing addy via the fight soap site.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor