TS
TS
Emfuser

Emfuser

Ghost of OT Past
OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2002
Irmo, SC
if one consents to have their photo posted outside of a PYP thread, but then later rescinds the consent, how long does the person who posted the pic have to delete their post before being banned?

We'll sort that out on a case-by-case basis because we expect at least a few people to try weasel shit like that to try and get other people banned.

Reactions: Lil Nas X
TS
TS
Emfuser

Emfuser

Ghost of OT Past
OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2002
Irmo, SC
ok well, i already showed you @Jesus mentioning me in a sarcastic context that is meant to be trolling. he even mentioned the kid thing. there are 4 main offenders that are driving people off this site. if thats what faz wants for his site income, cool i guess :dunno:

I don't really understand what you're asking. I'm trying to keep tabs on a bunch of shit here so I'll need some clarification.

TS
TS
Emfuser

Emfuser

Ghost of OT Past
OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2002
Irmo, SC
the post i quoted from jesus in the other thread was a bad fellowship post.

You might want to re-read the first post in this thread.

Doxxing shit will get you a quick ban. Negativity and bad fellowship has to be part of a behavioral pattern, not just one post. Think more along the lines of how @Baited usually posts.

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
You might want to re-read the first post in this thread.

Doxxing shit will get you a quick ban. Negativity and bad fellowship has to be part of a behavioral pattern, not just one post. Think more along the lines of how @Baited usually posts.
he's just mad bc he's like 5'6" :hs:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burner371