Rules updates: Doxxing, bad fellowship, and negativity

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
itll just get worse if someone were to get to my facebook or something and send this type of shit to my girlfriend who has a son. im being perfectly serious when saying that this childish shit can ruin my life.
maybe you should take a step back and trace your steps to how your life has become this pathetic tbh

SCirone

Aug 18, 2004
itll just get worse if someone were to get to my facebook or something and send this type of shit to my girlfriend who has a son. im being perfectly serious when saying that this childish shit can ruin my life.

Yeah, I can't imagine why you would be worried that your girlfriend might see you posted that you would molest an underage chick

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
Are you suggesting an Internet forum is as serious bidness as your physical freedom? It explains a lot about you and how seriously you take this place that you'd equate the two.

I guarantee if I were hell bent on fucking over someone's life, I wouldn't be worried about getting banned from a forum on the Internet for doing it. Maybe that's just me though. You do you ballistic.
Are you really accusing someone else of taking this place seriously?

We're back to that whole self-awareness thing. :rofl:

Reactions: Lil Nas X

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec