Rules updates: Doxxing, bad fellowship, and negativity

peakhead

@Chuckfinley, give me my likes back pls
Mar 3, 2005
grammar police
Are you really accusing someone else of taking this place seriously?

We're back to that whole self-awareness thing. :rofl:
well some of OT is actually serious business...the problem is that too many people are so inept that they can't tell when they leave a fuckaround thread and enter a "my SO just died thread"...they can't flip the switch

Reactions: Lil Nas X

Remy Bressant

Boots in the cab SMDFTB
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
you guys realize this works in our favor, right?
this is a built in back door for mods to remove the kooks the entire board doesnt want around, like Akus.

Reactions: Lil Nas X

Entomology

Resident Misandrist™
OT Supporter
May 22, 2014
ok well, i already showed you @Jesus mentioning me in a sarcastic context that is meant to be trolling. he even mentioned the kid thing. there are 4 main offenders that are driving people off this site. if thats what faz wants for his site income, cool i guess :dunno:

itll just get worse if someone were to get to my facebook or something and send this type of shit to my girlfriend who has a son. im being perfectly serious when saying that this childish shit can ruin my life.

Quoting you for saying you'd molest an 8 year old isn't ban-worthy- you said it. Don't be a gross idiot and you won't get mocked relentlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teokennet