Rules updates: Doxxing, bad fellowship, and negativity

veggie quesadilla

🌮: 5, 12, 19, 26
OT Supporter
Aug 6, 2010
Well I'm happy with this change. Some dickhead here decided to dox me a few years ago. Looks like he did it to some other people too because his name has come up a few times in this thread. Glad others know about his shitty behavior, and hopefully next time he does it he gets banned.

veggie quesadilla

🌮: 5, 12, 19, 26
OT Supporter
Aug 6, 2010
Merry Christmas to you too, FY/PM

hMrVGtT.png
:bowrofl:

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
Next up is bad fellowship and negativity.

So we'll have an eye out for people who are nothing but negative or mostly so. We're including constant, relentless trolling and shitposting in this topic because they're behaviors that are intended to irritate and annoy other forum members.

so like when this guy follows me around saying "cuck thread" or "cuck post" every time i make a thread, does that count or no?

https://www.offtopic.com/threads/or...town-apartments.5513400/page-2#post-170951356

Reactions: Lil Nas X

Cuck Slaya

Banned
Nov 18, 2003
If you catch notice from us to knock off certain behavior then it would probably be a good idea to comply instead of arguing.
Get fucked. You make a decision, be prepared to argue your point in front of the rest of the forum for everyone else to decide whether you yourself are being a cunt, or the member in question.

Cuck Slaya

Banned
Nov 18, 2003
come back and argue that point WHEN it happens . this hypothetical "OMG WHAT IF" shit is silly . they're trying to prevent a minority from making OT a horrible place for everyone .
If someone gets warned about something, it's perfectly fine if that person wants to put it up for discussion to the rest of the board and the mods don't have to like it and should be prepared to defend their point.

Also, that 'minority' they're going after should be decided on by the rest of the board, not a select few who have proven to be no different than others on here when it comes to cliques and favorites. I welcome the chance for them to act differently going forward, but the fact is they've been just as much a part of the high school shit as the people they claim they're going after.

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
If someone gets warned about something, it's perfectly fine if that person wants to put it up for discussion to the rest of the board and the mods don't have to like it and should be prepared to defend their point.

Also, that 'minority' they're going after should be decided on by the rest of the board, not a select few who have proven to be no different than others on here when it comes to cliques and favorites. I welcome the chance for them to act differently going forward, but the fact is they've been just as much a part of the high school shit as the people they claim they're going after.

:ugh:

peakhead

@Chuckfinley, give me my likes back pls
Mar 3, 2005
grammar police

what have you been warned about?

canning

Super Moderator
Oct 31, 2001

OT has never been a democracy, not sure why you have that in your head.

peakhead

@Chuckfinley, give me my likes back pls
Mar 3, 2005
grammar police

that "minority" should NOT be decided on by the rest of the board :rofl: this is basically fazle's place of business. he , through the mods, get to decide. this isn't rocket surgery bro

TS
TS
Emfuser

Emfuser

Ghost of OT Past
OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2002
Irmo, SC

People can discuss whatever they like. Disagreeing with us certainly does not obligate us to hash it out publicly, however. You can demand and stomp your feet and hold your breath until you're blue in the face and pass out, but there's no democratic input to our decisions and no obligation to defend every action we take. Sometimes we'll engage, sometimes we won't. It's up to us, not you.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor