TS
TS
Emfuser

Emfuser

Ghost of OT Past
OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2002
Irmo, SC
what about that meme format pic of all the sbarro lies that's out there? is that now "irl"?

If it's an identifying picture of another poster then it's no-go outside of the thread where they posted it. If they never posted it on OT, then definitely no-go. The exception is posters who've stated their pictures are free to use site-wide.

Reactions: Lil Nas X

CygnusX1

I doubt it
Jun 11, 2001
FL
If it's an identifying picture of another poster then it's no-go outside of the thread where they posted it. If they never posted it on OT, then definitely no-go. The exception is posters who've stated their pictures are free to use site-wide.

surlydurf's old kona av? it being a dog, not a person

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
What? That thread listed all of the main gripes. Do I need to write the CSS code and send it over? :bowrofl:

I'm at work bro, I pay you guys to figure this shit out.
I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more than "fuck this, fuck that, I hate this, I hate that" from you. My mistake.

Reactions: Narc

JZA

OT's #1 Wu Fan
Oct 21, 2004
PHX
I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more than "fuck this, fuck that, I hate this, I hate that" from you. My mistake.
What? I don't hate anything. What I sent you should suffice in regards to tweaking the forum. The staff has taken some great steps making this much better from the initial rollout but some refinements are needed.

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL
What? I don't hate anything. What I sent you should suffice in regards to tweaking the forum. The staff has taken some great steps making this much better from the initial rollout but some refinements are needed.

Re-read your email bro :rofl:

Either way, we'll discuss it.

FBI-SS

drink more water
OT Supporter
Dec 21, 2004
@FBI-SS

Because a comment like that, while clearly gross and tasteless, and was admittedly used to make someone uncomfortable, is being taken out of context and interpreted by users here as 100% serious and have decided to try and run him off.

What we're telling you is that we're not good with trying to run him off the site just for that. We'll warn people who are harassing him and start banning them if they don't knock off. Simple as that.
Ah ok that makes sense. I don't read his posts or a lot of the posts that involve autism crew. I just saw the posts in this thread and it reads weird.

CygnusX1

I doubt it
Jun 11, 2001
FL
no, just go get your moonshine like I told you, dumbass neckbeard.

at least @NYM3 posts original content and shares pics and lolz, where as your retarded ass just trolls your autism crew bullshit ad naseum. STFU

:rofl:

shit, i just realized with the whole sbarro "shared ae" business supposedly going on, there's a chance nym3 wrote this about himself.

Last edited:

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
Was actually just an elaborate ruse so we knew who to ban tbh
1565.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec