CREW Running CREW v9

The Weasel

Lakers, Packers, Flyers, Backpacking, Halo Crew
OT Supporter
Jul 12, 2006
SoCal
Won't be running until next year. I gotta get some legit running shoes during the next two months.
I will be having surgery on my right knee in a couple weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to power through PT and be moving again in January.

TS
TS
OLBERTMAN

OLBERTMAN

;)
OT Supporter
Oct 12, 2005
North Carolina
Won't be running until next year. I gotta get some legit running shoes during the next two months.
I will be having surgery on my right knee in a couple weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to power through PT and be moving again in January.

I have my ostomy reversal so I’ll be out for multiple weeks December/January. Just trying to build up a little now before that so it’s december to February and not September to February

Reactions: The Weasel
TS
TS
OLBERTMAN

OLBERTMAN

;)
OT Supporter
Oct 12, 2005
North Carolina
Another short 3.5 today. But it’s something.

I took my shirt of and let my bag flap around like a huge nut sack. If I have to deal with it, so do you.

Reactions: saabguy

stosstruppe

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2007
Sunnyvale, CA
damn. I feel for this thread.

Torn acl and surgery in 2016. Been trying to get back to normal running since. Basically retired from sports so I've been putting on the lbs.

Latts

Oct 3, 2001
Australia
Been training for a 10k charity race tomorrow and got a cold a few weeks ago. Been coughing up green shit for 2 weeks so my time goal is thrown out and enjoying a run in nice weather is the new goal. Did a slow 5k today as a warmup.

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
2+ months since a car wiped me out while I was riding my bike. Can’t run because my foot is fucked up. Can’t ride because my back and foot are both fucked up (and my bike is destroyed). Can’t swim because my shoulder is fucked up.

Looks like I found the thread for me :bigok:

shreddedchicken

Mar 31, 2016
Just ordered some $30 ASICS to replace by 4yrs old Nike free runs

Apple Watch sucks, I ran about 4 miles today, but watch says I did 5.5. Wtf.

pepsi

Cut my life into pieces
Dec 14, 2001
Alberta
I was gonna join this crew till doc told me back pain is due to arthritis. Guess I'm old now.

MarcinMaximus

OT Supporter
Jun 7, 2005
Germany
did not run that much the last 6 months, mabye once a week. did some obstacle races and shorters runs, last one on Halloween, but not half marathon or triathlon this year. Too busy with work and family stuff. Want to get started for the next season over the winter. Hope this winter will be mild.

Ballast

Cold Heartless Bastard
Aug 9, 2001
London, Ontario
Back at it with my local crew today. I’m skipping the “early” crew at 7am to do our standard 8.5km at 8am.
Then later this morning a few of us are going to run/mark the our certified 5km loop to make sure everything is in order for our club championship in two weeks.

Reactions: MarcinMaximus

Smahatma

OT Supporter
Dec 23, 2003
Gullyfornia
I bought some ultra boosts. Even though I don’t run, that puts me amongst the ranks of the running elite. Just thought you guys should know.

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
Do a 10k like twice a week

Probs gonna grab some hokas soon

shreddedchicken

Mar 31, 2016
Bump

Anyone wear a gps watch or some sort to keep track of time and distance? Apparently Apple Watch sucks at this

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman