CREW Running CREW v9

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Yep, I’m down to about only about 20 a week average now and seeing better results on putting on mass. But still ultimately trying to attack two competing goals so after another couple weeks I’ll prob switch back to focusing on running
Glad it's working for you my man.

• Love
Reactions: mollywhop

Fanya

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2005
Bump. About to go run in the snow. Running sucks. Running without your running mate sucks even more. Need to fast forward to October so I can run with my new dog.

TS
TS
OLBERTMAN

OLBERTMAN

;)
OT Supporter
Oct 12, 2005
North Carolina
Bump. About to go run in the snow. Running sucks. Running without your running mate sucks even more. Need to fast forward to October so I can run with my new dog.

went 8.25 today. 10:04 pace. Not bad for getting shit faced for the first time in a month :rofl:

I wasn’t missing my day off run. First three miles were exactly 10:03 so I was pretty happy with that stride pacing regardless of terrain.

Reactions: mollywhop and Fanya

Fanya

OT Supporter
Jun 23, 2005
went 8.25 today. 10:04 pace. Not bad for getting shit faced for the first time in a month :rofl:

I wasn’t missing my day off run. First three miles were exactly 10:03 so I was pretty happy with that stride pacing regardless of terrain.
8 miles is a lot. :h5: I run 3 and that is quite enough. No idea what I run though, don't keep track.

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
so I ended up doing about 1150 miles in 2020. I would have thought it was more but I guess that’s just MapMyRun and not Strava or AllTrails which also has a bunch of separate mileage from early 2020. I’m not sure if I want to ramp up or slow down this year yet. I need to work on my recovery and my nutrition needs an overhaul but that’s easy, I’ve just been lazy about it

Reactions: Fanya

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Just a pre-shower shower

Night runs with no moon are the best. Stars everywhere.

Had a no moon, super clear night, temps in the mid 30s 7pm run the other night. Was an amazing time actually.
Yep. I would maybe prefer it a bit warmer than 30 since I’m a pussy, but a run in the pitch blackness on a crisp cold night is so refreshing

• Love
Reactions: Fanya

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
Started new Garmin program

Day 1 - 800 intervals
Day 2 - 30 second hill intervals
Day 3 - run 7 miles.

Did the 7 miles today and now my right leg is killing me. Calf/foot pain, should have stopped but I'm stupid so there's that. Now on pain pills and resting until Wednesday when we do it all over again.

royocold

Sep 11, 2007
houston
Started new Garmin program

Day 1 - 800 intervals
Day 2 - 30 second hill intervals
Day 3 - run 7 miles.

Did the 7 miles today and now my right leg is killing me. Calf/foot pain, should have stopped but I'm stupid so there's that. Now on pain pills and resting until Wednesday when we do it all over again.
Stretch constantly till then

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74