CREW Running CREW v9

nadroj

OT Supporter
Sep 2, 2004
Houston
did 6 miles yesterday in a cotton shirt. Rubbed all the fucking skin off the tops of my nipples. Listen guys, don’t do what I did

Need a shirt like this for the next few days

turned-on.gif

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
Might be out for running crew and into bike crew. Anybody have any recalls for a bike? Less than 1k and street/road.

Reactions: saabguy

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
finally said fuck it and I was healed enough, did a short run last night at about 10PM in the pitch black :rofl: my favorite type of run actually. felt fine, very little pain and I'm good this morning so I think I'm back on track :bowdown:

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
did 6 miles yesterday in a cotton shirt. Rubbed all the fucking skin off the tops of my nipples. Listen guys, don’t do what I did

Need a shirt like this for the next few days

turned-on.gif
lmao @ nipple rubbing after a 10k wtf

either you have weak baby nips or your shirt is made of the same material as a cheese grater

saabguy

Saab-free since 2013. Mortgage guru
OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
Loserville. Population: 1
Might be out for running crew and into bike crew. Anybody have any recalls for a bike? Less than 1k and street/road.
You can get a cheap bike. Then if you like riding, you are going to want a better bike. Then a better helmet, then better wheels and tires, then better components. You’ll need a cycling kit, taint lube, bottles and cages to hold them on the frame…

if you get into it, just don’t think it’s going to be a cheap endeavor.

saabguy

OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
After 6 miles?

After 6 miles ?
I’ve done 45-60min runs before and come back and my nips hurts. I think if I sweat a lot, and it’s a loose fitting shirt, the sweat makes it heavy and then the shirt moves around back and forth. And next thing you know…bam, bloody nips.

*they have never actually bled. But they get raw and hurt like a mofo.

• Love
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Just did a pretty slow pace 3.5 miles and stopped myself there despite wanting to push it another few on top of that. Still a little tender but 1000 times better than I was even a week ago. It is insane how much my general mood and mental health is tied to my ability to get in these miles every week. Kinda scary actually. Even when I cycle back to only lifting it’s just never the same, the day when I have to quit running for good will be a very sad day

Reactions: saabguy

matrix243

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
May 15, 2001
Calgary
Just did a pretty slow pace 3.5 miles and stopped myself there despite wanting to push it another few on top of that. Still a little tender but 1000 times better than I was even a week ago. It is insane how much my general mood and mental health is tied to my ability to get in these miles every week. Kinda scary actually. Even when I cycle back to only lifting it’s just never the same, the day when I have to quit running for good will be a very sad day

Noticed that too

• Support
Reactions: mollywhop

saabguy

OT Supporter
Aug 11, 2003
11 days until the half Ironman world championships. Here is the run course preview. It’s 1200’ of climbing in a half marathon :rofl::wtc:

I got a new Garmin that has a feature where you can create a course, then put in a goal time/pace, and it will calculate what splits you should run based on elevation changes. Hoping it helps…would like to do a 7:50avg pace. My May race avg pace was just over 8:30, so a pretty good improvement. But lots of variables. Elevation, hills, temp should be favorable compared to the sauna I’ve been running in…

ive also been drinking beet juice, it’s supposed to help with oxygenation and making blood vessels more efficient. As a bonus, it tastes like sucking on an earthworm’s asshole, and it turns your shits red. I took a dump and panicked because I thought my a-hole was bleeding.

• Support
Reactions: mollywhop

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74