CREW Running CREW v9

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Fuck yeah, bitches!!! :coold: :coold:
Had to haul balls the last 3 miles too, since I knew my earlier pace was slow. :bowdown:

official.png

1636312731815.png

Freaking DYING at the end.

hearty.png

:bowdown:

wC7HdTj.jpg

Last edited:

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Lmao forgot to replace my shoes on the normal mile schedule until last week and just got my new pair in, same model and generation (Arahi 5). Surprised I wasn’t feeling the road with every step, these things are absolutely trashed. No wonder trail runs were feeling like I was running underwater

799615BE-A13A-405F-A1FB-632ED0DD0972.jpeg C8B11183-6F69-4D9E-A410-EDBBE38C2452.jpeg E6E3FBAB-1E51-4EE4-8EE3-16E61CED00D8.jpeg

Wolf

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
  • Support
Reactions: mollywhop

waldo98

OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
SoCal
Any recommendations for trail running shoes? I'm looking towards the Saucony Peregrine 11 but open to other brands.

I tend to sway towards stability shoes and my current rotation consist of Asics GT-2000 8s and Asics Glideride

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Any recommendations for trail running shoes? I'm looking towards the Saucony Peregrine 11 but open to other brands.

I tend to sway towards stability shoes and my current rotation consist of Asics GT-2000 8s and Asics Glideride
what are the conditions typically and I can give you some suggestions

I will say if it's mostly dry and not a ton of mud, the ones I posted above (Hoka Arahi 5) are stability shoes and after years of having a different pair for pavement, trail, etc. these are my go-to now for everything from pavement to gravel to dirt trails. The only pair of shoes I've ever owned that truly do everything well enough to be an all-in-one option. I would say the only thing they're not great at is heavy mud but it's hard to find anything that isn't super deep treads that is able to handle that, and I hate running in shoes like that anyways

edit- I also own a pair of Aasics 1000 GT (V9 I believe) and don't mind these on the trails that are full of roots and not super even surfaces since they have the heel spring that I normally don't like

Last edited:
Reactions: waldo98

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
and for what it's worth that blue pair above had probably 750-800 HARD mixed miles (mostly pavement and gravel) on them in 6 months and still didn't have a stitch missing or any other issues besides the normal wear on the bottom :bowdown: solid ass shoes

matrix243

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
May 15, 2001
Calgary
Anybody else have this with garmin? Finish run, "done", seems to get delayed, probably from sweat, hit it twice and just happens to line up with discard and double taps. Gone. Why would they line the "done" section right with the "discard"?

• Support
Reactions: Wolf

matrix243

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
May 15, 2001
Calgary
Anybody else have problems with hugely runny nose? Finally figured out why I get bad head pressure behind the eyes and at the back. Real bad in cold weather. I just wipe it away now instead of sucking in. Should just run with handkerchief I guess. Yes I'm a ball of problems.

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Got my new headlamp the other day and just put it to use for an actual run last night around 10pm. Holy fuck this thing is brighter than my future. That’s not even the full brightness in the pic :rofl: almost got myself killed by inadvertently blinding an oncoming car and had to dodge a bit

07E3D2BC-7ED9-4F5C-8541-8EE0C5095C23.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: saabguy

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
I stopped yesterday for a random trail run at one of my favorite loops. Made it almost to the end and stepped wrong with my left foot near a root, twisted hard sideways almost 90 degrees. Made it back no problem but about 11 PM when I was about to go to bed the pain hit. thankfully I already have a PT appointment today for another issue :rofl: i'm falling apart bros

• Support
Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Anybody else have problems with hugely runny nose? Finally figured out why I get bad head pressure behind the eyes and at the back. Real bad in cold weather. I just wipe it away now instead of sucking in. Should just run with handkerchief I guess. Yes I'm a ball of problems.
I just use my shirt.

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
snot rockets all day erryday

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74