FIT running gadgets question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBSOHK

do ya ?
Sep 8, 2004
Queens/NYC/Harris
Is there a device that will tell you how many miles you have been running for ? Something small , watch is not an option.. I would like to see how many miles I run during a soccer game :wiggle:

zedsded

I gotta be me, it's my life
Jul 12, 2006
Detroit
Your best bet is a simple pedometer. It wont be deadly accurate since it only counts steps and they obviously vary while you're playing but it'll get you pretty close.

zedsded

I gotta be me, it's my life
Jul 12, 2006
Detroit
Garmin, Nike, and Timex all have speed/distance monitors. A GPS one will be more accurate.

A pedometer won't work very well on a soccer field because most use some sort of trigger switch set off by the jarring of your foot landing. Soft, grassy surfaces are not conducive. :hs:
Only problem is IIRC you can't wear a watch of any kind playing soccer.

Pen Is Mightier

why are you not able to wear a watch during soccer? what if you covered it with a sweatband?
It would still suck if you caught it on someone, smashed it against them or anything of that nature.

No earings, necklaces, watches, bracelets, rings.

Pen Is Mightier

I bite my nails because of swimming. :mad: I dont know what it is, but if you spend a long time in the water, your fingernails grow at fucking mach 11 speed or something. I could bite them before practice and that night they'd be back again. :eek4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448