SPORTS Sam Stout Out for 137... Donald Cerrone is in.

phonics

No good sir, I'm on the level.
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
Cerrone on a tear and earning some brownie points with the UFC

:bowdown:

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
This should be a fucking sweet fight.

Siver is on a 4 fight win streak, Cerrone on a 5 fight win streak. Cerrone always puts on a good show.

phonics

No good sir, I'm on the level.
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
Does Cerrone work his ass off to get the takedown, or just trade with Siver and jump on him if he gets the chance :noes:

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Does Cerrone work his ass off to get the takedown, or just trade with Siver and jump on him if he gets the chance :noes:

I don't see Cerone going for, or getting the takedown.

He relies on his chin way too much too. I think it's going to be a razor thin decision.

Cro Cop

OT Supporter
Dec 24, 2009
On my Heath Ledger shit
This is the fight that should have happened anyway. For the first time in what seems like a long time, we have two top contenders fighting each other.

Remember, by having top guys fight people who were a step behind in the food chain (Miller-Bendo, Guida-Pettis), we would up with a bizarre clusterfuck. Whoever comes out of this could be a #1 contender or go to a title eliminator, depending on the timing.

alkalinesolo

Jul 2, 2007
Cowboy :bowdown:

Hopefully being a Jackson fighter doesn't ruin his entertainment value, but so far so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor