Santa Came a little early

Keysersozeh

The Devil Himself
Nov 30, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
I hear it happens to everyone 🤫🤣

Came home to an unaccounted delivery. Wasn't expecting it to be an SS gift.

Got a nice tactical blade which was very well timed. I broke my daily carry this morning.

A cool B--52 Brewing Company Growler which is perfect due to our crappy COVID situation here in AZ. I'll be using this for sure.

Some durable dog toys for my pack of Corgis and some snack bones. Will have to ration those 🤣

The Echo dot will be living in my office so I can continue to torment my wife with our smart home.

Excited to try the beers 🍻

Thanks Santa!

5C95001A-914C-43C8-A36C-022FEFD6A9A0.jpeg
506FCF67-7E5B-41B1-9512-1768AF3762DE.jpeg
0630A256-1B33-47FB-BE85-9D4EE2C73AF1.jpeg B0D80086-285A-4597-B202-6714C1318F11.jpeg

jgon842

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Tumwater, WA
I hear it happens to everyone 🤫🤣

Came home to an unaccounted delivery. Wasn't expecting it to be an SS gift.

Got a nice tactical blade which was very well timed. I broke my daily carry this morning.

A cool B--52 Brewing Company Growler which is perfect due to our crappy COVID situation here in AZ. I'll be using this for sure.

Some durable dog toys for my pack of Corgis and some snack bones. Will have to ration those 🤣

The Echo dot will be living in my office so I can continue to torment my wife with our smart home.

Excited to try the beers 🍻

Thanks Santa!

View attachment 89254
View attachment 89258
View attachment 89259 View attachment 89260
My wife just lost her Shit over your Corgis Blue eyes. Ours has one blue one brown.

pookrat

OT Supporter
Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
Glad ya like all of it. I was a tad worried about sending the knife but figured it would be better than a straw purchased Glock or gun accessory shipped over State lines! LOL I checked to make sure that OTF Dual Action Autos were completely legal in your state before shipping. Zero restrictions there. Those knives are made very well as well. The guys that run the company are very nice and knowledgeable dudes. https://infinityotf.com/Rangers-c46046112 If not a Daily Carry might go well in your Range or Bug Out Bag!!! Hope the doggos have fun with the toys and that they enjoy ripping the Texans apart as much as every other team in the NFL!!! The Smart Things I figure can always get put to use. And I hope you enjoy the beers and bar accessories. You have to let me know how the Pop n Pie beer tastes. I bought that one impulse when at the liquor store!!!

And thanks for the pics of the puppers with the toys! Awesome looking dogs.

Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokalolo