Santa came, and Luna and I are excited

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
Thank you @Perfect Speed for the awesome gifts. I thank you, and I know Luna does as well.

Some packages came but I never heard a knock, and I took them to my back deck just in case of glitter
4vh4X5x.jpg

checking for glitter and no glitter found so I continue on with opening the packages
vqnLAvo.jpg

first box and I see booze and dog treats, and no glitter so continue on without fear
QOBRiZX.jpg

second box and also no glitter--thank you Perfect Speed for no glitter, I hate glitter it's like the herpes of the craft world and my ex wife loved it, had to repaint/replace floors to get rid of all her glitter
CjdD0pu.jpg

the pupper treats
syPUnwX.jpg

Luna being a good girl and waiting for the treat
hXXRHs7.jpg

a royals hat and some hot sauces, which is good as my royals hat has seen better days, you can also see a bottle from a local brewery that I drank, then used mod podge and turned it into a citronella candle
ZBBZUeq.jpg

a book on blacksmithing as that's my latest hobby that I want to get into
JR9ziMo.jpg

a picture of everything, I didn't get a close up of the coffee, looked like it had rum mixed in it, kind of excited to try it
oGh7gE7.jpg

and then another picture of the sauces that I'm going to use on some chicken I smoke up later this week
j99Qx0W.jpg

Thank you again Perfect Speed, awesome Santa is awesome.

grizzy

OT Supporter
Sep 12, 2004
Cinci, OH
Sweet haul.
I'm not going to lie though, I'm a bit disappointed in OTSS foe the lack of glitter this year :bowrofl:

Perfect Speed

Software and Cars
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
PHL>SEA>CLT
@Perfect Speed what do you the sauces for? Kind of curious as i have never had sauces like that before.

(I'm at the in-laws right now and like 5 glasses of wine deep so bear with me for any spelling/typing errors....)

hey dude. So first off, I'm glad you like the gifts and glad the doggo enjoys the treat... I have a 14.5 year old Lab and love me some old doggos :love:

I always try to focus on local stuff if my elf is from elsewhere because I figure its stuff you might not get to try again. i really love when Santas do that for me too. The beers were Charlotte local and the coffee was roasted locally too. The story on the hot sauce is this...

I saw you like BBQ/BBQ sauce and wanted to get you a Charlotte local sauce called Ogre sauce, however after going to 3 places and it being sold out at each place I kinda gave up.The only other local BBQ sauce I knew of was from Mac's Speed Shop and that's kinda of a chain in the Carolinas (and VA ot TN, can't remember which)... So I figured hot sauce was the next best thing... Those 2 hot sauces from Radiation Therapy are WONDERFUL and I have those two and a couple others and love them. My co-worker started the company in 2019 and it's taken off since. So I figured local hot sauce was better than vaporware local BBQ sauce.

Hope you don't mind some spice!

Happy Holidays my dude!!

• Love
Reactions: Zimmy76
TS
TS
Zimmy76

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
(I'm at the in-laws right now and like 5 glasses of wine deep so bear with me for any spelling/typing errors....)

hey dude. So first off, I'm glad you like the gifts and glad the doggo enjoys the treat... I have a 14.5 year old Lab and love me some old doggos :love:

I always try to focus on local stuff if my elf is from elsewhere because I figure its stuff you might not get to try again. i really love when Santas do that for me too. The beers were Charlotte local and the coffee was roasted locally too. The story on the hot sauce is this...

I saw you like BBQ/BBQ sauce and wanted to get you a Charlotte local sauce called Ogre sauce, however after going to 3 places and it being sold out at each place I kinda gave up.The only other local BBQ sauce I knew of was from Mac's Speed Shop and that's kinda of a chain in the Carolinas (and VA ot TN, can't remember which)... So I figured hot sauce was the next best thing... Those 2 hot sauces from Radiation Therapy are WONDERFUL and I have those two and a couple others and love them. My co-worker started the company in 2019 and it's taken off since. So I figured local hot sauce was better than vaporware local BBQ sauce.

Hope you don't mind some spice!

Happy Holidays my dude!!
I love local stuff, the last three years I've been lucky with my santa because they've all given me some kind of local item.

Reactions: Perfect Speed

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinansuman82