Santa Came Through for Some Special Folks!

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
So for my list I included a very special item that is near and dear to my heart - supporting some really great local foundations that do more to build a better world, and to make the current one not-so-shitty for some folks already in it.

One of these was chosen by my Santa, who has no name that I'm willing to share yet. They are welcomed and encouraged to self-identify!

KD7jx28.png

They donated money to women and children who are escaping from less-than-desirable circumstances, and for that, they have my eternal gratitude and respect, and more importantly, the love and thanks of women and children who have had less than they should have.

Genesis continues to provide warm meals and cozy beds to families living at our residential campus, and our 24-hour emergency hotline staff are always available to safety plan and provide domestic violence education. Our master’s-level therapists continue to help clients heal from their trauma with innovative telehealth counseling, and our staff attorneys are fighting for our clients’ safety in the courtroom using videoconferencing. Your gift ensures we are able to keep our lights on and our doors open to courageous women and their children seeking safe homes and abuse-free futures.

On behalf of the women and children of Genesis Women's Shelter & Support, THANK YOU for your donation of $125.00. Because of your gift, our families can believe in the promise of lives free from abuse. Please know that your kindness and your generosity are helping make miracles possible. Thank you for helping us cross the finish line – we look forward to brighter days ahead in 2021!

Warmest regards,

Jan Langbein
Chief Executive Officer

Please retain this as a receipt for IRS purposes.
No goods or services were provided.
Shelter Ministries of Dallas d/b/a Genesis Women’s Shelter is a non-profit organization exempt under
Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.

$125.00
Your gift details:
Amount:
$125.00
Payment Method: Visa Credit card ending in numbers, ese
Date: 12/19/2020
Designation: Unrestricted

So, Santa, thank you, whomever you are, for your donation, and for pointing me towards which charity you would like to support, as I have matched the donation :)

Your gift details:
Amount:
$125.00
Payment Method: Visa Credit card ending in different numbers, vato
Date: 1/3/2021
Designation: Unrestricted

Your generosity and kindness this (previous) year has been amplified, and I sincerely thank you for being awesome. :bigthumb:

strik9

Verbing weirds language.
May 18, 2001
Md
That was part of your gift, got you a couple gifts too but they are currently in transit :wtc:

Reactions: Scoob_13

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman