Santa Came!!!!

jgon842

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Tumwater, WA
However I did not get to open anything but the big outer box! I got and already lost some of the gifts! Santa got me a little of everything

2YyGjCM.jpg

Last person that wrote me a note or a letter was my Grandpa when I was deployed to Afghanistan. (He passed away shortly after OTSS Last year.)

psP75lG.jpg

everything is all pulled out, Wife is on FT with me, asking what I was doing! :rofl:
FcvRWYA.jpg

and then my 3 year old took over...

SivqmeT.jpg

This was almost a bad moment "Notice the little finger prints on the Blade :noes: :noes: :noes:

All the Loot!
rnYX34t.jpg

3StPpd7.jpg

@Lit Wick87 . Thank You! I will get use that Can Coozy as soon as I get some more beer :) so I can enjoy one of the cigars!

Reactions: Lit Wick87
TS
TS
jgon842

jgon842

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Tumwater, WA
:love: it all came early! I couldn’t find any of those opus cigars but the guy told me those cigars are from the same maker? Roller? Hope they’re okay with you, I had to go on his word. Merry Christmas!

They will do just fine! Love the 5 stick case. It is better than my 2 stick one for a longer trip or to do cigar exchanges with my friends but not as bulky as the 10 stick case that I have. It is a real nice size!

Reactions: Lit Wick87

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kassile