Santa CAME!!!!!

El Beaner

Whale wrangler extraordinaire
OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Thank you @grizzy for the awesome stuff

Deceivingly small box. Santa knows how to play Tetris cause everything was placed perfectly.

EHlYsxzl.jpg

Everything that was inside
RPX2by5l.jpg

First up, the note. Seems like there is one more gift on the way :noes:
SuZf1HKl.jpg

Forgot to get pics of the individual presents

What to open first. Big bottle looking thing, ended up being a bottle of BBQ sauce...nice
p8pQUUel.jpg

Next was a HEAVY jar. Thought it was some salsa and then turned out to be what looks like a nice thick sauce
gVR12YJl.jpg

I like the theme of this so far. Gonna be smoking some BBQ soon

Next some GOOD SHIT...
dyne9Kml.jpg

Next up, a local chili (and yes, it is real chili cause it has no beans)
9Kw5UJxl.jpg

Santa even got some stuff for the fur kids
zBXMXYAl.jpg

Kittah was intrigued, he sleeps in the office with wifey and me while we work. (doggohs were outside during the opening of these, will get pics/vid of them trying later).
gDJuvCml.jpg

What is this, a box inside of a box..hmmm
uinOyBel.jpg

Ah yeah, the Japanese Kit Kats (they have some interesting and good flavor of Kit Kats over there)
INvHJOol.jpg

Last but certainly not least, the sunglasses mentioned in the letter :bowdown: Dude, these are awesome. Very nice polarized glasses.
WaWofFol.jpg

iqpjN0Tl.jpg

The haul
akyDKb1l.jpg

Thanks again @grizzy for the awesome stuff.

Last edited:

grizzy

OT Supporter
Sep 12, 2004
Cinci, OH
Glad you like everything! There's one more thing coming. I ordered it custom made from a shop on Etsy because I don't have a cnc plasma table at my house :mamoru2: ordered on the 4th, tracking number provided on the 9th and it still hasn't left yet. Waiting on an email response on whats holding it up. But I think you'll like it :bigthumb:

Reactions: jgon842
TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
Glad you like everything! There's one more thing coming. I ordered it custom made from a shop on Etsy because I don't have a cnc plasma table at my house :mamoru2: ordered on the 4th, tracking number provided on the 9th and it still hasn't left yet. Waiting on an email response on whats holding it up. But I think you'll like it :bigthumb:
Is it coming from Louisiana? Cause that would explain the random notification I got From USPS notification of tracking from Bossier, Louisiana :rofl:

Mr Coffee

Jun 25, 2006
Dublin, Ireland
:rofl: at the Good Shit , that is super nice. Oh, man the BBQ stuff and all = seriously dope.
Japanese KitKats are also supposed to be really good, so glad you got some more good shit.

Great loot @grizzy :bigok:

Reactions: grizzy

pookrat

Dec 6, 2002
The Woodlands
That is a good set of gifts my man! Grizzy did good! Lots of nice stuff, and a set of Ray Ban's! And still one custom thing left that's on the way. Way to go Santa.

Reactions: grizzy
TS
TS
El Beaner

El Beaner

OT Supporter
Jul 18, 2002
Dallas, TX
It usually goes on hot dogs or spaghetti, or as a dip with cream cheese and cheddar. Your last gift is also out for delivery :hyper::noes:
It seemed a bit watery for a hotdog and I've never had chili on spaghetti (not sure I'd try that tbh)

I put cheddar and white onions on it. It was good but I'd definitely add more spice to it to bring up the heat level.

And I'm just waiting on USPS to deliver the package and then will make a new post on it.

• Haha
Reactions: jgon842

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman