Santa, can you get rid of my bronchitis?

TS
TS
12xalt

12xalt

Menopause SUCKS
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
Hot steam bowl towel over your head with some menthol or tea tree oil, or eucalyptus oil..lots of vitamin C
got the vaporizer with vicks liquid added to it going, been moving it back and forth between my bedroom and the living room with me

I wanna be out playing in the snow with my car, but if some fucktwat moron runs a stop and hits me and I gotta walk home sick... Plus probably not in the best condition right now to be doing that type of driving :mamoru:

have also been hitting the vitamin C, thanks to the codeine cough syrup I'm only 50% as miserable as the last two days

jgon842

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Tumwater, WA
got the vaporizer with vicks liquid added to it going, been moving it back and forth between my bedroom and the living room with me

I wanna be out playing in the snow with my car, but if some fucktwat moron runs a stop and hits me and I gotta walk home sick... Plus probably not in the best condition right now to be doing that type of driving :mamoru:

have also been hitting the vitamin C, thanks to the codeine cough syrup I'm only 50% as miserable as the last two days

Taking like 1000mg of the C is a good idea. Sorry bro. Chin up, and don't let it get to pneumonia. . Any nebulizers? Hit some albute

TS
TS
12xalt

12xalt

Menopause SUCKS
Super Moderator
Sep 14, 2001
Hazel Dell, WA (Portland, OR)
Taking like 1000mg of the C is a good idea. Sorry bro. Chin up, and don't let it get to pneumonia. . Any nebulizers? Hit some albute

naw, don't got that, but I think now that I'm eating again and will probably be able to get some sleep, that I should start feeling a lot better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinqueviae