Santa, finally opened your package.

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
@Zimmy76
:bowdown:

I thought to do this to @Candace Spencer last year but after using expanding foam on a surfboard and it didn’t cure all the way, I thought a package would be too thick.

NOPE.

You warned it would be messy so I prepped a little.

extra tools not pictured: steak knife, teenager.

teenager and harbor freight razor both gave out before the end of the adventure. The Kabar was handy but I didn’t want to catch a metal wire so ended up scrapping that and a steak knife stole the show.

it’s ALL perfect. I needed those flex cut tools too but haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

that block with the dog traced on it, my grandpa made a few of those and they’re in a box in my closet. I’ll be happy to finish that one.

I had actually just picked up some basswood blanks to start carving again so the books are well timed.
Transfer paper is perfect too since I have some patterns I’ve made and want to chip carve them into something.

the signs are perfect and awesome, the capn Morgan’s will be started tonight after that glorious battle, go and kids will enjoy the chocolates and the sauces.

thanks bro, more than I could have asked for. Merry Christmas @Zimmy76

Zimmy76

I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic
Nov 15, 2001
Those flex cut tools are used, but I'd say maybe 5-8 times at most, never got into wood carving, i drew the dog on the block when i first got that set 16-17 years ago and you can see my progress, and since im giving up on wood carving i gave you the books i bought when i got the set.

I included the receipts for the welding gloves/book and the metal signs as i wasnt sure what kind of welding you'd be doing and if you would like the signs.

The bbq sauces/seasonings you should be able to use when making burgers/steaks/chicken on a grill, but had to include some kansas city flavor.

The metal was metal coat hangers that i cut and then wrapped around, knew i should have used more and on the sides, next year I'll probably make a wooden box and wood putty over the screws.

TS
TS
KingGargantuan

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
Those flex cut tools are used, but I'd say maybe 5-8 times at most, never got into wood carving, i drew the dog on the block when i first got that set 16-17 years ago and you can see my progress, and since im giving up on wood carving i gave you the books i bought when i got the set.

I included the receipts for the welding gloves/book and the metal signs as i wasnt sure what kind of welding you'd be doing and if you would like the signs.

The bbq sauces/seasonings you should be able to use when making burgers/steaks/chicken on a grill, but had to include some kansas city flavor.

The metal was metal coat hangers that i cut and then wrapped around, knew i should have used more and on the sides, next year I'll probably make a wooden box and wood putty over the screws.
Yea it’s all perfect and lines up with my hobbies. I forgot to mention the welding gloves and the book will come in handy too, as soon as I figure out a way to hook this thing up! And used flex cut and books are totally fine. I will put them to use. I have some cheap hobby shop chip carver tools and have been eyeing these flex cut ones for awhile. They match up with my two flex cut whittling knives.

and Yes the signs are awesome too. I have mostly surfing metal signs and one or two for other hobbies but none for motorcycles yet until now. Thanks man, it’s all perfect. :love: #nohomo

And thanks for the rags you used for packing. I’ll use those too. :rofl:

Reactions: Zimmy76 and jgon842

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman