Santa, holy hell

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
Woke up this morning to an amazon package,......

IMG_9829.jpeg

Mig welding gloves, tons of candy, a simpsons print (i couldn't get it to lay flat for the photo but is amazing) a Sturgil record, and a Lichtenstien print.

I'm a huge fan of Lichtenstien and Sturgil so this is amazing.

I believe there might be more coming, but still this is absolutely incredible. Thank you again so much.

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
:bigthumb:

That’s a lot of starburst. Jesus. :rofl:

I keep meaning to get a record player and start another random collection of shit

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
Woke up this morning to an amazon package,......

View attachment 87844

Mig welding gloves, tons of candy, a simpsons print (i couldn't get it to lay flat for the photo but is amazing) a Sturgil record, and a Lichtenstien print.

I'm a huge fan of Lichtenstien and Sturgil so this is amazing.

I believe there might be more coming, but still this is absolutely incredible. Thank you again so much.
What is a simpsons print? like simpsons the cartoon?

KingGargantuan

♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
You can spend a lot less, but yea I love his stuff. my dad had one in his office that was custom made, prob 30 feet long and 10 feet high.
So, you were supposed to get crying girl “to go on your bathroom wall” and look at you while your peeing.

I dunno what that simpsons print is :o

At least that’s what I heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman