Santa! Holy shit!

kilian

Babysitting Adults
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2007
Central Coast, CA
So I received a package a couple days ago, and then another, and now another... :eek3:

First small package:
5ciXYeR.jpeg

My dirty Prius might be getting a bit cleaner :rofl:

Then a big box came...

Item 1 with accompanying letter:
7k6kAJS.jpg

My son's gonna love it. I already hid it in my closet. He saw me watching The Mandalorian the other day and he called Grogu a "Cute Monster." :bowdown:

The next item in the big box... SPICY SAUCE:
rrm8fYY.jpg

Next up from the box... some :naughty: stuff. Santa hooked it up with premium lube. Caution tape wrapping was a big hit with the wife:
e4WWep2.jpg

This note was labeled "Last" in the big box. I didn't really get the Cyberpunk reference, I think I'm missing something there. Anyway, Santa was outstanding and went way above and beyond. Hugely appreciate the effort and specificity.
4mJ7W5V.jpg

Finally, another box showed up today! Some nice brown stuff for me! I've almost finished my current bottle and this is on deck. Very cool to get local spirits, especially a limited release bottle. Fucking awesome Santa! (Sorry for ripping the paper on the way out, Santa's wine sleeve adhesive caught the edge.)
lHGxMLN.jpg

PS I almost forgot the whiskey was wrapped in a soft red blanket, so I've got that on my legs right now as it just started getting cold here recently.

:bowdown: I got super lucky this year and my Santa killed it. Thanks again Black Santa!

PPS open invite to go wine tasting in my area when COVID dies down for sure.

Last edited:

hondaluva

likes free hugs...
Jul 6, 2001
Man, I could've done a full-on documentary getting your presents. It was quite an adventure!

I am so glad that you and the family are enjoying your gifts! Let me know how that Whiskey is... if you're still alive.

More is on the way, Chinese customs is a motherfucker right now.

Last edited:
TS
TS
kilian

kilian

Babysitting Adults
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2007
Central Coast, CA
Man, I could've done a full-on documentary getting your presents. It was quite an adventure!

I am so glad that you and the family are enjoying your gifts! Let me know how that Whiskey is... if you're still alive.

More is on the way, Chinese customs is a motherfucker right now.
Just showed up this morning :rofl: my wife was like why is keanu reeves coming to our house on a poster....

thanks again man, it was all great

Reactions: hondaluva

hondaluva

likes free hugs...
Jul 6, 2001
Just showed up this morning :rofl: my wife was like why is keanu reeves coming to our house on a poster....

thanks again man, it was all great

it's a win-win. You get something cyberpunk related...she gets Keanu on one of her walls. :rofl:

You are very welcome. How did your child react to Grogu?

BTW, I told my boss about that bottle and he ended up buying the exact same kind the next day.

TS
TS
kilian

kilian

Babysitting Adults
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2007
Central Coast, CA
it's a win-win. You get something cyberpunk related...she gets Keanu on one of her walls. :rofl:

You are very welcome. How did your child react to Grogu?

BTW, I told my boss about that bottle and he ended up buying the exact same kind the next day.
Son thinks he's cool looking but he's more into monster trucks at this point. He thinks he's a cool monster.

Probably gonna go on my shelf which im fine with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman